• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is your favourite Sinnoh Pokemon?

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
  • Ok.

Giratina, Glaceon, Lopunny, Buneary, Lucario, Rotom, Cresselia, Azelf, Uxie, Dialga, Palkia, Shaymin, Gallade, Riolu, Froslass, Weavile, Darkrai, Luxray, Staraptor

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • One of them is definately the Infernape chain, Fire, my fave element, and monkey's, win, win for me.. and also.. Rampardos and Luxray.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    the best pokemon is lucario because of his special attack and good type Fight/Stell

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    My favorite is definitely Floatzel!
    It's a nice Baton Passer, it's fast, and it's cute!<3

dragonarche

Is back :D
    Years
  • Mine would probably be Mime Jr and Lucario. Although, I have Pearl, Mime Jr will always remain one of close favourites. Mainly because of the TV series.
    my faverate pokemon is
    magikarp!!
    really it is

What is your favourite Sinnoh Pokemon?

Flaps

<Insert awsome line here>
    Years
  • Okay forgive me for saying this but the whole sinnoh generation is quite rubbish to be frank. My favourite generation is JOHTO!! But out of Sinnoh I DO like Glaceon, Luxray and Torterra.

Crissy

Contest Guru <3
    Years
  • Oh god, my favorite pokemon would have to be Milotic. Ever since it came out to Pokemon I fell in love, lol. Its just so beautiful xD

*If anyone has a feebas they will trade, I would highly appreciate it (:

Back