• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your IQ?

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Ok, I thought it might be fun to take an online IQ Test. I'd never done one before, so I didn't know what to expect. Anyway, I thought we might make a thread to discuss out IQ rating. Below I will provide a number of links to free IQ Tests. I think it is important to ask. CAN PEOPLE PLEASE BE HONEST IN THEIR SCORES!

The following link is the ONLY LINK TO USE WHEN POSTING YOUR SCORE. This is to even out the results.

https://simple-iq.com/?m=1

Note to Mods:

Please, I think the only way to make this work is if people are using similar IQ tests, and are able to access them straight away. If it is against the rules to post links to these sites in particular, then I will remove them, but I don't think they are doing any harm.

Note to Test Takers:

These tests aren't to be taken too seriously. Online tests aren't as reliable as real-life tests, so these should be considered "Fun", and nothing more than that. Do not feel dejected at a low score, and do not feel above others if you get a better score. These tests are purely for the fun element.

Comparative Chart:

40-54 -> Severely challenged (Less than 1% of test takers)
    55-69 -> Challenged (2.3% of test takers)
    70-84 -> Below Average
    85-114 -> Average (68% of test takers)
    115-129 -> Above Average
    130-144 -> Gifted (2.3% of test takers)
    145-159 -> Genius (Less than 1% of test takers)
    160-175 -> Extraordinary Genius

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Regards,

~Tortured_Soul

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I got 0.

You forgot a category, btw.

0-39 -> Profound retardation (0.000045% of takers)

And yes, I knew I was this retarded.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    You aren't being serious.

Random Note: Lol, and IQ score link is at the bottom of the page now...:P

~T_S
    .....You can't tell that I'm retarded?

That's sad... nobody understands. :P

Just add me to your list anyway!

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I've taken several tests and gotten anywhere from 110 to 130-something. It's probably just how willing I am to attempt the harder questions when I take them. But your IQ is really just a number. Nothing to really take a lot of pride in. :\

Also, wtf, I was taking one of those quizzes and it started asking me all these history questions and crap about where all these art festivals were held. That's either you know it or you don't, it's not a measure of how quickly you think or of your critical thinking abilities. Yeah, these tests are a load of crap. :\

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Thanks! While I was taking the test I thought I was doing horrible. It's nice to know that I'm Way above the average.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Wowowo seriously? I got 139? wow I'm surprised, I've always thought I was idiotic >.>
    Time remaining: 3:32

Ársa

k.
    Years
    I am going to ask which test you did, and can you provide a screenshot?

EDIT: 149 seems a bit odd, considering I got 148. That would put you at the top... :P

~T_S

Back