• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your IQ?

Gooberdued

< Is friggin' awesome
    Years
    I got 124 but the test isn't accurate as it only asks True or False questions, it doesn't test any other skills. For example another IQ test I took had real maths problems involving pythagorus theorum and complex image sequences.
    I don't personally believe intelligence is measurable, everyone has different strengths and weaknesses and peoples minds work in completely different ways.

Also, not everyone is familiar with the concepts of quarters, dimes and nickels. I only know because America controls most of the worlds TV shows.

Well actually, I'm pretty sure this test is as accurate as it gets because I got 134, and I always score within a few points of that on a bunch of different IQ tests on the internet.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Well actually, I'm pretty sure this test is as accurate as it gets because I got 134, and I always score within a few points of that on a bunch of different IQ tests on the internet.
    O rly.

Thread creator says otherwise:
    Note to Test Takers:

These tests aren't to be taken too seriously. Online tests aren't as reliable as real-life tests, so these should be considered "Fun", and nothing more than that. Do not feel dejected at a low score, and do not feel above others if you get a better score. These tests are purely for the fun element.

And by the way, 100 is average so the number of people getting over thirty above that here is obviously unrealistic.

Gooberdued

< Is friggin' awesome
    Years
    O rly.

Thread creator says otherwise:

And by the way, 100 is average so the number of people getting over thirty above that here is obviously unrealistic.

Well then, I guess all of the IQ tests are just equally wrong? And I never said they meant anything, just that they are consistent at whatever they do measure.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I got 116 on the CAT tests they do at school.

lol@people getting 130+ on interweb tests.
    I remember my psychology teacher getting anything ranging from 98 to 138 on them after doing around 5 online tests (to show the class that these are very unreliable.).
    Funny stuff.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Well then, I guess all of the IQ tests are just equally wrong? And I never said they meant anything, just that they are consistent at whatever they do measure.
    Naw I'm just saying most including this one aren't serious, regardless of how consistent, and that taking a proper one would yield more accurate results.

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    I got 188 yes I'm awesome ahahahahaha*choke*ha

Back