• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is your least fovorite anime

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    I said it before and I'll say it again. No offense to any of the fans because I respect others likings just not my style. The anime where kids talk to toys, Beyblades is still at the bottom of my list. I recently saw Tekken and I heard so much bad things about it I figured it'd take it's place but it was so so, not the worst not the best.

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    Keitaro said:
    I said it before and I'll say it again. No offense to any of the fans because I respect others likings just not my style. The anime where kids talk to toys, Beyblades is still at the bottom of my list. I recently saw Tekken and I heard so much bad things about it I figured it'd take it's place but it was so so, not the worst not the best.

I must agree.

I don't like Yu-Gi-Oh too much. I know that A LOT of kids and other people like it, but I personally don't. It's a little bit of a cheep knock-off of Pokemon. Instead of PokeBalls, they come out of cards. I just think it's a bit odd. It doesn't suck, I'm just not personally fond of it.
    Don't even get me started on Duel Masters... THAT'S a cheep knock-off!
    But probably the anime I hate the most... Rave Master. It's got one of the most idiotis titals I have ever heard of! The dudes talk way too much, and that girl is dressed like a prostitute! It's quite boring... though, there's probably at least one person here who likes it, so I respect that one person.
    Like I always say! Everyone is entitled to there own opinion!

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    *knows she's going to make a lot of enemies with this post*

First of all, I agree with Keitaro and Abskull on the YGO/BB issues.

I'm not particularly fond of Dragonball Z either.I don't know, I just never really found it interesting. I also don't really like the fact that you could miss every episode of the show for a month and not miss the outcome of one battle. I guess what annoys me the most is that Toonami only really seems to care about its DBZ audience. I know this shouldn't really affect my opinion of the show itself, but it just really PO's me when they take one of my favorite shows off of the lineup to make room for an unnessacary extra showing of DB/Z/GT.

No offense to fans of said shows. If you like DBZ/YGO/BB, I respect that. I'd rather not get into a fight with anyone over this. I'm just stating my own personal opinion.

Years
    Chiru-chan said:

First of all, I agree with Keitaro and Abskull on the YGO/BB issues.

I'm not particularly fond of Dragonball Z either.I don't know, I just never really found it interesting. I also don't really like the fact that you could miss every episode of the show for a month and not miss the outcome of one battle. I guess what annoys me the most is that Toonami only really seems to care about its DBZ audience. I know this shouldn't really affect my opinion of the show itself, but it just really PO's me when they take one of my favorite shows off of the lineup to make room for an unnessacary extra showing of DB/Z/GT.

No offense to fans of said shows. If you like DBZ/YGO/BB, I respect that. I'd rather not get into a fight with anyone over this. I'm just stating my own personal opinion.

I SOOOOOOOOO agree with you! ^_^

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    Abskull said:
    I must agree.

I don't like Yu-Gi-Oh too much. I know that A LOT of kids and other people like it, but I personally don't. It's a little bit of a cheep knock-off of Pokemon. Instead of PokeBalls, they come out of cards. I just think it's a bit odd. It doesn't suck, I'm just not personally fond of it.
    Don't even get me started on Duel Masters... THAT'S a cheep knock-off!
    But probably the anime I hate the most... Rave Master. It's got one of the most idiotis titals I have ever heard of! The dudes talk way too much, and that girl is dressed like a prostitute! It's quite boring... though, there's probably at least one person here who likes it, so I respect that one person.
    Like I always say! Everyone is entitled to there own opinion!
    yugioh is not a cheap knock of of pokemon there are more monsters than pokemon and the mill. items there is nothing in pokemon even close to the mill. items yugioh has a way more complex plot and unlike pokemon I haven't given up on it pokemon is crappy now and chiru-chan there is no such thing as an unnesasary airing of dbz they could cancel every other show for dbz and I'd still be happy in my opinion go ahead and destroy the whole toonami line up for dbz

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    obelisk-kun said:
    yugioh has a way more complex plot and unlike pokemon I haven't given up on it pokemon is crappy now

Pardon my asking this but... why are you on a pokemon forum if you think pokemon is crappy? Please no flame wars ^^;;;;

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    Chiru-chan said:
    Pardon my asking this but... why are you on a pokemon forum if you think pokemon is crappy? Please no flame wars ^^;;;;
    I used to like it I don't like hoenn to be exact
    Chiru-chan said:
    you made at least one*is ticked*

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Pokemon jumped the shark a loooooong time ago, but there're still worse things out there.

I'd have to say it's a tie between FLCL and Zatch Bell. They both creeped me out almost immediately, though I gave FLCL the courtesy of an entire episode but was repulsed from Zatch Bell after two minutes.

Dragonball GT and Monster Rancher come close, though. I have a personal vendetta against DBGT because they took Rurouni Kenshin off for an extra 30 minutes of it, and Monster Rancher was the only thing on at 6:30 AM for about a year x_o

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Chiru-chan said:
    ^_^; Well, I myself can't stand the Pokemon anime, but I still enjoy the games. I even know a few people on the staff who don't like Pokemon at all. xD;; But anyway, that's getting rather off topic.

Anyway, my least favourite anime is probably Beyblade, Pokemon, or Dragonball GT. And come to think of it, I didn't much care for Magic Knight Rayearth, either.

Beyblade just... never was able to hold my attention. Believe me, I tried to get myself to like it. I sat down and watched at least 5 episodes, but I couldn't stand any one of them. x_x;; As for Pokemon, well, it was amazing way back when it first started, but now I just don't like it. It's far too repetitive. And I've tried getting back into it several times. I still love the movies, but I can't seem to sit still for the entirety of an episode. :\ So by personal opinion, that one is on my list. Dragonball GT was just... eh. I hated it. Once again, I did give it a try, but I still didn't like it. @_@ I think it was the fact that I didn't like Trunks in it. ;_;' *so incredibly biased xD* As for Rayearth, well, it bored me. <_< I didn't give it much of a chance, though. I watched the first episode and then the second episode's file was corrupted so I only got to watch five minutes of it but... that five minutes wasn't worth it anyway so I didn't try redownloading it. XP

That's... really all I can think of right now. I'm sure if I watched most of the anime on TV today I'd probably dislike it too. <_<;

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Chiru-chan said:
    Could ask me the same question...

Anyway, I actually liked Beyblade, could be because I've never seen the dub and probably nevere will. I always had RAWs to watch, harder to understand since they have no subs, it still made good out of the show...where technically only season three was really good. It's a great game, but not the best anime, the manga though is actually really good for a game manga, or for any manga really.

BT'X and RGVeda are the ones I really don't like at all. BT'X as a manga was really fresh and different for it's time, but it just didn't make a good jump to anime. Bland music, really bad voices, and the animation was really bad for the time it was done in. And RG Veda was...I just didn't like it. XD

Also...AIR and any other anime based on H-Games -_-; Japan is so obsessed with making any H-Game into anime lately it's not even funny. How AIR and Mexxosudi can get a series, OVAs, and a movie each still bothers me...but it's been a crappy season for anime anyways.

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    My Top 5 Least Favourite Anime

5) Pokemon - I've always hated the anime, as the characters are incredibly cliched. Plus, in hte past few years, it's become really really really Americanised, which bugs me a bit
    4) Yu-Gi-Oh - Just... the card thing seems a bit pointless in my opinion. Yami Yugi was OK, but the rest were just bleh.
    3) Duel Masters - Same as before. Card games do not make the anime
    2) Rave Master - This is just boring to be honest. Petty, I know, but I just don't like it.
    1) Legend of the Overfiend - How can anyone LIKE this filth! It's so bad even for Japanese standards.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Okay, since I'm free to state my opinion freely, don't bash me. o.o;

Like others said before, I dislike Yu-Gi-Oh. It's just a cheap scam. The way to get a more powerful deck? Buy new cards! o.o; And the beginning and end of the series is just confusing. >>; At least its almost ending. And, oh.... I detest those 'filler episodes' of the TV series. It just makes the whole series become repetitive.

(Signs of a bad anime = becoming repetitive)

And besides, it's just a trick to get people to waste their money on cards, those duel disks, etc. -_-;

I don't like the Pok?mon anime either. It's all repetitive. ;-; But since I haven't seen much of the Hoeen saga, I can't judge that, but the past episodes were:

Ash befrinds a new pok?mon -> Team Rocket wants Pok?mon -> Ash fights Team Rocket, uses Pikachu. -> Team Rocket has a new device that is Pikachu resistant -> They capture the new pok?mon *and* Pikachu -> Ash uses another of his Pok?mon to set Pikachu free -> Rescues new Pok?mon - > Sets Team Rocket blasting.

-_-;;; I don't even want to call these two anime.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I just can't stand Beyblade, Duel Masters, and Yu-Gi-Oh. I tried to bring myself to watch all three of those series, but...ugh. I dare not go any further. I wasn't much for Monster Rancher either; I tried to force myself to watch it back when it was still on Fox, but I just couldn't bear the strain.

What's intolerable to me can be tolerated by the rest of you and vice versa, I suppose.

I kinda like Dragon Ball Z (and by extension Dragon Ball GT), I watch Zatch Bell on a weekly basis, I used to be a Rave Master and Big O fan, and FLCL and Cowboy Bebop happen to be two of my most favourite anime. I haven't seen Blue Gender or Magic Knight Rayearth yet, so I'll have to give those two the benefit of the doubt for now.

Back