• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is your least fovorite anime

Years
    Yu-gi-oh = a big no, for me.

I can not stand that show. I have tried watching it on a few separate occasions - and on all those occasions, I was turned off by the art style (it's not my favorite), and the voices (yeah, I watched the dub), along with other things. I'm not too thrilled with Duel Masters either, even if I did see just one episode of it (the CN premier episode). It seemed to be the same basic thing as Yu-gi-oh, and I watched it only because there wasn't really anything else on to watch. :P

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Heh, believe it or not I don't really like the pokemon anime either. I guess I misunderstood the comment about Pokemon being "crappy"; I thought you ment pokemon in general ^^; I'm very sorry!
    Anyway, as Miyu-chan said, I think the PKMN anime is a bit too repetetive. The only season I really liked was the first. After that it got too repetetive. From what I've read of the manga, it seems a lot better.

I've never seen Duel Masters, so I'm not drawing any conclusions.

Chairman Kaga said:
    I have a personal vendetta against DBGT because they took Rurouni Kenshin off for an extra 30 minutes of it

I feel the same way :(

Last edited:

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    My Top 5 Least Favourite Anime

5) Pokemon - I've always hated the anime, as the characters are incredibly cliched. Plus, in hte past few years, it's become really really really Americanised, which bugs me a bit
    4) Yu-Gi-Oh - Just... the card thing seems a bit pointless in my opinion. Yami Yugi was OK, but the rest were just bleh.
    3) Duel Masters - Same as before. Card games do not make the anime
    2) Rave Master - This is just boring to be honest. Petty, I know, but I just don't like it.
    1) Legend of the Overfiend - How can anyone LIKE this filth! It's so bad even for Japanese standards.
    in yugioh the ending battle had no cards in it

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I dont really hate any anime cept for Cardcaptor Sakura's dub *shudders* there was not one good thing about the dub xcept the opening song. Other than that, I hate what uh what's their name, Nelvana? did to the dub. It makes me very happy that 4kids does Pokemon and a good dub group does Inuyasha. The sad thing is that I cant find too many Japanese or subbed Cardcaptor Sakura eppies so that makes me sad but I have the mangas.

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    I like Monster Ranchers. It has to be the english version of Yugioh and Transformers. Yugioh is is screwed up in American version.>< And all their merchanise is like twice the price if average toys. I like the TCG Game but the rest is just annoying.><
    And some of the Dragonball series. It's like endless fighting. With no point.
    American Pokemon anime. It's half of what Yugioh is but it's getting there.
    I hope I did not flame anyone.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Hm, I don't know I dont really hate any anime. I guess i'll go with Sailor Moon lmao.

Years
    • Seen today
    obelisk-kun said:
    Umm...yes it did. It may have not been centered on a tournament, but there were cards used a lot in the Memories Arc.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    obelisk-kun said:
    Do you think I give a flying crap about that? I hadn't even watched it up to that point I got so unbelievably bored with it -_-

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    Chiru-chan said:
    Pardon my asking this but... why are you on a pokemon forum if you think pokemon is crappy? Please no flame wars ^^;;;;
    Because when I joined Pokemon was still decent, lol.

I still tape Pok?mon like when I started to like 6 years ago but yea, the only thing keeping me into it aside from the specials are the actual leagues these days, May and Max are just so annoying characters along with all the new Pok?mon they want us to learn just for one anime. But I can't have it at the the bottom of my list simply because when the show started it's the whole reason why I like anime today in the first place and is still by far my favorite season when Ash was my favorite character because he was so arrogant, now he's way too much into the friendship thing.

obelisk-kun said:
    Actually Yami battles little Yugi in a card duel before they go to GX but who's keeping track anyway? *shrugs*

obelisk-kun

Years
    Keitaro said:
    Because when I joined Pokemon was still decent, lol.

I still tape Pok?mon like when I started to like 6 years ago but yea, the only thing keeping me into it aside from the specials are the actual leagues these days, May and Max are just so annoying characters along with all the new Pok?mon they want us to learn just for one anime. But I can't have it at the the bottom of my list simply because when the show started it's the whole reason why I like anime today in the first place and is still by far my favorite season when Ash was my favorite character because he was so arrogant, now he's way too much into the friendship thing.

Actually Yami battles little Yugi in a card duel before they go to GX but who's keeping track anyway? *shrugs*
    actualy I was considering zork necrofphidus VS.horataki the creator of light as the final battle

moody_cow_

Stenchgirl
    Years
    I must say that my ultimate least favorite anime is DragonBall Z, I've seen plenty of episodes but the show just didn't appeal to me. I just don't see what everyone thinks is so great about it... My next least favorite shows are Beyblades, I will admit, I have only seen half an episode of this show, but it was so incredibly cheesy that I don't dare watch another! And Detective Conan, I saw this show while I was in germany and I only understood a bit of it, but I could instantly tell that I wasn't going to like it, for one thing the animation really annoyed me! But this is just my opinion...
    ~Moody~Cow~

Years
    b-daman
    it is the worst piece of rubish ive ever seen in my life its a ripoff of beyblades that dosent work well atall it is sooo amazingly bad scripting casting drawn and story line is terrible it is pure pain to even hear the word b-daman

obelisk-kun

Years
    jamie emerald said:
    b-daman
    it is the worst piece of rubish ive ever seen in my life its a ripoff of beyblades that dosent work well atall it is sooo amazingly bad scripting casting drawn and story line is terrible it is pure pain to even hear the word b-daman
    I agree with you there I mean the main charachter was raised by cats tell he was 5

Years
    • Seen today
    jamie emerald said:
    b-daman
    Beyblade is the ripoff...more or less. B-Daman came in 1987 and then Beyblade came years after more or less redoing the toyline.

And Atemu Vs. Yugi was the final battle in Yuugiou, it's what closed up the series.

obelisk-kun

Years
    Mihara said:
    Beyblade is the ripoff...more or less. B-Daman came in 1987 and then Beyblade came years after more or less redoing the toyline.

And Atemu Vs. Yugi was the final battle in Yuugiou, it's what closed up the series.
    that doesn't change the fact that beyblade it better

Back