• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your least season ever?

What is the least season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I would have to stay....either Summer or Winter.

Summer is too hot! And Winter is too cold! ;;

Years
    Summer's mine. It's too hot for me, esp. when you live in a house that has no air conditioning. x_X I did have it the last few summers (we had to, it's too hot in Kansas to not have one), but there won't be any here, I do believe. I'm going to have to go though that again... >_>;

Years
    I hate fall. I cant swim, I can't snowboard, I can't jump on the trampoline, and I HAVE to rake 6 foot mounds of leaves and pick up rather large sticks. (As you can tell, I live in the woods) I can't jump in the leaves, because I would be grounded for a month because it makes a huge mess.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I don't really get what "least season" means, I figure it just means wich season you dislike the most?

I hate winter, i'm depressed, cold and moody.

I loathe christmas.

Back