• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your most memorable...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    What is your most memorable battle moments? Post 'em here.

Mine was against one of my friends. Both of us were down to our last Pokemon. It was my Feraligatr against his Umbreon. His Umbreon was at full health, and my Feraligatr was almost half. I figured I was going to lose, since his Umbreon was a vicious tank, so I just used Feraligatr Ice Punch. Wouldn't you believe it, it got a critical hit, taking Umbreon to its halfway mark, and the move froze it! Talk about luck. I got two Dragon Dances in before the ice melted away. The Umbreon used Faint Attack on my Feraligatr, which got him to red. Torrent came in to play now, which was when I used Aqua Tail, and won!

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
    Years
    My most memorable moment was in FireRed, I was fighting the champion. My Blastoise (ShellShock) and the rival's Carizard were both down to one hit point. I had no more pokemon, healing or reviving items left. It was all a matter of speed. So I used Surf and attacked about a second before the opponent did, thank gosh, cuz I would have thrown a FIT if I had to do all that over again... the E4 has always been my weak point...

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Although it's not much, back in my RBY days, I took my trusty Haunter into the Unknown Dungeon to do some leveling. He went out against a wild Electrode and prepared to lay a beatdown with Psychic. Unfortunately, before Haunter could get to him, Electrode used Explosion.

...Leaving Haunter to lol at his opponent.

Alternatively, my second favorite would have probably been going up against my brother's roommate with my Diamond team and blitzed all six with just my Empoleon. (I hadn't started transferring Pokemon at the time.) He nearly got me with a Lucario using Close Combat, but somehow, I managed to hang on in the red and finish the job with a Torrented Surf.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Having an unbeaten record in middle school. We used to hold tournaments and I would always win them, I would try against others on here just never been interested in WiFi battles. I prefer to be there and watch as I beat them. xD.

The most memorable was against my best friend when he took me down to my last pokemon and he had 3 left. Luckily it was my best ad I managed to sweep his whole team.

Wilow-Wisp

Ò__Ô
    Years
    Finally beating the E4 in Sapphire.
    When I was a kid, I loved that game so much. The problem was I could never get past the E4. I was totally demolished like 10 times, and I was getting really frustrated. I put the game down and hadnt touched it for a few months.
    One day, I was bored, and happened to come across my GBA. (My SP's screen was shattered...oh how I loved that thing :()
    I then tried to defeat the E4, and I got em! I was so amazed and thrilled that I had finally beat the game! After that, I was hooked on Pokemon again, and that lead me to getting Emerald...

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2015
    Lets see um catching a shiny scyther in bug catching contest in gold and lost to metapod....

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Playing through FireRed with an actual battle team the very first time. I was so proud of myself, but when I went to get my National Dex, I found out I had only caught 58 Pokemon. So I went and caught some more, but when I returned to Pallet Town, Professor Oak was gone, and I wasn't sure what to do. So I went back to the E4 and beat them again, same pokemon (Charizard - Jolteon - Lapras - Pidgeot - Marowak - Arbok), same levels (50-52), and no training. I was so surprised when I saw that their levels had gone up and they had Johto Pokemon, xD. The amazing thing is, I won. =O

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    My most memorable moment was on WI-FI, My last Pokemon was Blaziken, My opponent had 2 more, Unfortunately Blazer was Yellow health.He brought out Scizor, Easily overheated....X4 Damage. He brought Umbreon, considered a wall to some people is a killer. I used Sky uppercut, Still green health. He used Confuseray, unfortunately for him, Blazer didn't hurt itself because of confusion, i continued to uppercut him, he continued to use rest...
    One of his attacks were crit(Psychic) My last move was Overheat(KO!!!!)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    My most memorable moments involve my three favourite Pokemon: Tangrowth, Yanmega, & Starmie.

Tangrowth was down to the yellow, just 2 or 3 marks from the red. He was facing an Electivire who used Ice Punch. It didn't faint Tangrowth, and I Earthquake'd the guy into oblivion.

With Yanmega, I was in a battle with a non-n00b, in which he was my lead. My little Yanmanator managed to sweep the entire team without a single substitution, XD. The reason this was able to occur was that Air Slash flinched a Salamence. =D

Though the above two resulted in me winning the match, this one doesn't. I was battling Richard Steel, and it came down to my Starmie VS his. Thing is, his had Choice Scarf and was stuck on SURF. Thus, I figured I was going to win. But that Starmie of his had the nerve to land a critical hit, KO'ing my Starmie and winning the match. >>

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    My ability to retain information is almost nonexistant, but I can remember this:

I was doing a PBR battle against a friend (PBR has level scaling, so my level 40s could hang with his 100s.), and it came down to my Porygon-Z against his Porygon-Z. We decided to duke it out between us- my Z versus his. And... my Z went first, Tri-Attacking for the KO. We checked the stats of the two Pokemon afterward, and sure enough, my Z had an extra point of Speed. Woohoo 28 IV in Speed. :D

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
    Lol when i was battling a lvl120 kingler in red... guillitone ko'ed me

well so far i havent swept anyone so i dont have that many good ones. i lost to Red like 50 billion times on gs

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    When I battled Candice. I have Driftblim battling her Medicham. Due to Medicham's Ice Punch, I was destined to lose, but then, I was really lucky becasue the Hail made by her Abomasnow was her own downfall! I was really lucky. REAL Lucky.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    I have another moment I would like to share.

This was about a week ago. My Metagross versus my friend's Garchomp. We were both down to our last Pokemon, thanks to the addition of my Lickylicky using EXPLOSION on his Gyrados. When we saw each other's last Pokemon, he started laughing, thinking this was the original Metagross from my old team. Heh heh, it wasn't. This Metagross knows Agility, Ice Punch, Pursuit, and Meteor Mash.

Well, he hit me first with an Earthquake. That took my Metagross to red. To say the least, Ice Punch KOed him in one hit!

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    My most memorable battle movement? Got to be back in the old days with G/S/C.
    I had a team consisting of a lvl 84 Ho-oh, lvl 92 Feraligatr, lvl 83 Dodrio and a few others..
    And I battled against my friend, who had 2 Ho-Ohs in lvl 100, a Lugia.. etc etc, but, he did not know about EV-training nor that if he just used rare candies to lvl up his team, the pokemon would not be as strong. The result?
    Feraligatr freezing 4 pokemon and 2HKO most of his team. He was like "what on earth just happened?", and I couldn't stop laughing. Got to be the best battle moment so far.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    We don't like it when you revive 1+ month threads. kthxbai

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back