• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your NATURAL hair color?

What is your natural hair color?

• Blond

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Dirty Blond

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Light Brown

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Brown

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Dark Brown

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • Black

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Red

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Blue (I don't think this is natural)

• White or Gray

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (if there are other ones)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    My natural hair color is light blue! XD oh okay j/k my hair color is either dirty blonde or brown...ive never figured it out XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    My natural hair color is dark brown! Wo0t! Actually, its always a surprise to people when I tell them its dark brown, my hair almost seems jet black XD

*dies*

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    My hair has done pretty much what Kayleigh said. It was dirty blonde for most of my life... until 6th grade. It would get natural highlights in the summer too. Then I started highlighting it and now my hair is gradually getting to be a medium brown color. I think it's finally all one color now! I wish it was blonde again though... but I have a strong feeling it's going to get darker. My parents say I look just like my cousin... and she had light hair like I used to but now it's pretty dark...

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    my hair used to be blonde, but somehow i have brown hair now, though it's got different shades throughout, so i guess i'm sorta like kayleigh and snowangel

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    When I was born, my hair was basically white. It's darkened over the years however, and is now a light brown.

Though it tends to lighten slightly in the summer.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    When I was born, my hair was really blond ^^;
    With Sunshine, my hair turns a bit light brown but its still Normal Brown ^^

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    The pictures of when I was a toddler are scary, because the hair is such a bright color. >>

But I must say I prefered it to my darker hair now. <<

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    According to my mom, I was born with dirty blonde hair that slowly turned a dark brown. Now It is a dark brown, but with natural lighter brown highlights.

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    I was born with completely white hair, and still have it because I have albinisim [sp?]

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I believe mine was a light brown as a baby, but it?s become darker now. Now?really dark, but?bleh. And I?ve never dyed it so, nyah. o.o;

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    You missed out a very important hair color<--NOT skin color

I have black hair, Kairi!
    Over 50% of world's population have black hair

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jul 22, 2004
    When i was young i had such light hair that it was yellow(literally, or at least close enough). anyways i know have darkish brown to light brown hair. it is light on the tips and darker base. anyways i generally grow my hair out... it really appears darker then, however it is currently short so all you really see are the tips

Cyndaquil

'lo.
    Years
    Uhm, I have some light hair, but most of them are dark brown, but when I have bath my hair is black... So what's natural for me...? :P

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
    Years
    my hair is dark brown, but in the sun you can see some strands of red. i haven't dyed it, though.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    When I was born, my hair was LightBrown, when I turned 4, it turned Black (not Dark Brown, My Hair Shines White, Not Red :)) Turned 11 and I dyed it Light Brown. Now its back to Black :)

Back