• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is your normal means of Transport in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
Years
  • What do you use to get around mostly? is it your Bicycle, Running or just Plain Walking. For me I combine them, but mostly I use the Bicycle because I love speed. I also use Running when I'm in caves because I crash too much on bicycles and I go too slowly while walking.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I got traded a pigey called c**k head in the gts, and he's now my team regular for transport :P

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    the glory of staravia oh and i use bike to get about i normally run when its not to far i have my bike registered so when i press y i get bike but i usually fly then use bike

PeeKaChu

Pika!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2008
    i run.. lol

bike is too clumsy for me

i dont have fly yet so meh :(

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • I usually use the bike in the slower gear, but if I'm hatching eggs I use the faster gear. Other than that I fly.

Thunder Beam

My Current Team on Diamond
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    I mostly fly to town to town, the only time I used the bike is to get up a hill slope or if i want to hatch a egg.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    I've been riding the bike in Pokemon games for about ten years now. Haha.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    A Blatently Hacked Mew I got on GTS.
    Has an IV of 31 in all ststs, is Shiny, is in a Master Ball, and has 255 EVs in every stat. I cloned it once so I only have 2 HM Slaves, 1 with 4 HM moves each.

I mostly only use the one with Fly, though.

Back