• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your special object/stuffed animal?

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    hmm... let's see:

My DRAGONAIR Card- you all know the story right? It was my first ever Pokemon card! I think >.>

This caveman dude thing... I got it as a kid (like... a little tyke o_O) and I still loves it =3

I has a Chimchar plushie I bought when I was at the Manaphy event <3
    My dad now carries it around in his pocket... I let him as a "keep warm!" thing <3

oh and I ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS carry around m Lucario figure I got a few days after my 13th B-Day <333
    I never leave home without it! <333
    OMG I want a Rukario plushie SOOOO badly (same for Charmander, for some reason o_O)
    I swear, if I don't find one soon, I'll resort to making my own! >.< (hey, ~SweetDawn~, perhaps I can fullfill your wish? 8D)

oh yeah, and when I lived with my mom, I bought this small white plush dog thing o_O
    gee... sometimes I miss my mom... I wonder where she could be? O_O

also, when I went to a J-Tull concert, I got this awesome J-Tull bandana <333
    Wouldn't go anywhere without it on one way or another =3

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    Um.. I have a few ^^; Ill just name two though xD My girlfriend got me a Jiji plush for Christmas. It was the first gift I had ever gotten from her, and I take that everywhere I sleep at XD

The other is a Mario doll my brother gave me when I was really little. It was orginaly his, but I guess I kept begging for it or something cause he just randomly gave it to me xD I don't remember when he gave it to me ^^;

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    When I was a baby, my aunt who is my godmother gave me a big brown bear.
    To this day, it hangs out in the corner, with my school cheerleader bear (I seriously have a bear with my school's mini cheerleading uniform on it, got it at a local store). I also have a panda but no story is behind it, I just like it.

I also have a Buoysel plushie that I loooove so much. I try to sleep with him sometimes and once in a while, I take him to school with me.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Sigh, well I myself, have a large, well extremely large shamu (killer whale) "plushie"

MY family and I won it at a baseball contest in the arcades at sea world, really the only thing we've won, and it's kinda special for that I guess...

Ill probably always have it too, who doesnt love Stuffed whale that talks up half the bed xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Since I was a child, I had a huge obsession over pandas. So, when I got my stuffed Panda for my 1-year-old birthday, I`ve always treasured it.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Right after my grandmother died we found her glasses under her bed. She was always asking someone to help her find it, but everyone was always to busy. Now the glasses are safetly in its case and sits atop my mom's dresser.

Back