• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your Weight?

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
    Hey everyone,well i just wanted to know,How much you wiegh?That's all thanks for your time.oh and dont say anything about anyone elses weight,this is about YOUR OWN weight!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Erm...this is kinda personal. I don't like the idea of it. 0_o

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    98-102, usually on the low end of that figure. My weight tends to fluctuate and depend on if I'm rowing or not.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    140 ~

During school I'm 120-135 because of gym ^^ I look average...5'10" would be my height. I'm like supposed to be between 120 and 154, so, YAY!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Last time I checked it was about 120lbs. With my height and age, I'm at the place I should be. ^________^ Or so say those darn physicians. XD

~Kelsey

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
    I'm 122 (maybe slightly higher) or something... and I'm 5'3''. No, I'm not fat XD, it's probably just my bone structure...

Also, I was going to post this exact topic a few days ago, but after I thought about it, I didn't think weight would be a reasonable topic to discuss about...

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    I weigh 205 and I'm proud of it. XP For my height my ideal weight would be around 192, so that's pretty close. XP I was at 212 a few months ago, but somehow I've lost 7 lbs. o_o;

Lord Jacek

The Greatest Superhero
    Years
    I'm 180 lbs. But being 6'3" it all balences out. Usually during school i lose bout 10-15 lbs from all the sports i do(football,basketball,wrestling, and track) i might even lose more.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    About 135 and about 5'8, maybe a little taller, I'd say I'm about average

Back