• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What item/thing did your mom buy for you?

What did you get from her?

• Useless items

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Berries

Votes: 29 56.9%
  • Scarf

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Potion

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters

vobgro

Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu
Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2012
    Most of the time she bought me berries, but sometime she bought type-enhancing item.

Last edited:

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    I didn't know she could buy you type-enhancing items. I may have to re-consider my investment options.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Berries. I never use them though. I actually asked myself whether I should stopped making my Mom save my money and spend it on something I'll never use.

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • I think it's actually kind of convenient because you get items that can't normally buy (like some Haban Berries).

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    So far, I've gotten a couple of berries from her. I'm not that far into the game, though, so I'm sure I'll probably get some different items later on.

TK of Poison

Old School Trainer
    Years
  • I think it's pretty cool ^_^ but I miss it when she'd get you the dolls =]

I totally agree with you.
    I get a lot of berries and i hope they have another use like trade them in for fashion items or something of the sort since i don't really use them, but they are nice to have.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • I've been getting super potions and an occasional berry. I think it's pretty cool ^_^ but I miss it when she'd get you the dolls =]
    saaaammmee..... i remember being overjoyed when i got the massive snorlax doll. I was hoping that they would have secret bases in hgss, not like the underground ones in dppt, but like the ones in rse where u can find ur own secret base somewhere on the region. Berries don't mean much to me so I'm thinking of just stopping the saving.

Nashton

A Trainer Of Great Skill.
    Years
  • she gave me choice scarf, focus sash, and a silk scarf and i think muscle band.

thank you mum =3

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • I haven't gotten a Choice Band, but I have gotten other miscellaneous hold items from her (such as a Focus Band). I guess it depends on the day and what mood she's in. lol

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    Silk scarf is the only thing that immediate comes to mind xD
    She did get me a max revive today though o.O

CrashSmAshley

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • I got a muscle band from her today, but mostly berries and potions and the occasional type-enhancing items

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • I got craploads of stuff after I deposited 100k. She gave me:

Silk Scarf
    Choice Scarf (+Speed, only one move)
    Force Band
    Muscle Band

and lots of Berries.

Back