• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Kind of iPod/MP3 Player Do You Have

Which Do You Have?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    This piece of crap.
    It's an epic fail of an MP4 (total battery life - 2 hours. Charge time - ...4 hours.) and thus I am getting an iPod Shuffle ASAP because the nano's expensive lolol.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I have a Sony 2GB MP3 Walkman. I really like it and it does the job. But pretty soon I might have to upgrade to a 8GB because I am about to run out of space in my 2GB one. XD And now I think I can get a 8GB cheap. Back then, those were expensive. Not anymore. So I might do that. Upgrade! =D

Voltagenic

got djent?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2011
    i have a second generation, 2GB iPod nano.

quite frankly i'm sick of it

This piece of crap.
    It's an epic fail of an MP4 (total battery life - 2 hours. Charge time - ...4 hours.) and thus I am getting an iPod Shuffle ASAP because the nano's expensive lolol.

i think your link put spyware on my computer.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    I have an iPod Nano 3G, 4GB in silver. It was given to my by my ex-boyfriend because he'd just bought an iPod Touch, but won the Nano in a customer survey.

I also have a Sony Ericsson W910i phone, which has a built-in media player, and a Sony Network Walkman 1GB that I've passed over to my mother.

I also have, on the retro front...a fairly new Sony audio cassette Walkman, and a Philips personal CD player bought to replace my previous Sony one.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I use a Tungsten T3 PDA as an MP3 player, a video player and a game player. It can also type documents, record voice memos, has a supercharged calendar app and has a suprcharged to-do list app.

I had a SanDisk m230 512 MB as my first MP3 player. It was really neat, and could rcord voice memos and tune into FM radio stations. Too bad it couldn't play MIDI files. Something hapened to it and it wouldn't boot up, so I used my warranty to get a new one. But I lost that one...

I had another MP3 player, one of those dodgy ones that look like over-sized USB drives. I bought it from my sister for $6, but I stopped using it after headphones wouldn't work on it.

For a while, I didn't have an MP3 player, until I got a cheap one which used an SD card for saving songs. It had no internal memory, and it would stop working if it suffered a fall or hard nudge.

Then I bought my PDA, and with my SD card from my old MP3, I can do anything on my PDA.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I have a 2007 Red Christmas Special Edition iPod Shuffle with my Full name on it :3...

Well... I had a 2007 Red Christmas Special Edition iPod Shuffle with my Full Name on it :(...

*goes cry in a ditch*

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    I have a first generation black iPod Nano optimized with iPod Linux as my main MP3 player. The battery is dying, but as long as it's still playing music, I'm fine with it. I also use my DS as an MP3 player because I've got an R4 cartridge with Moonshell on it.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Well I had

In lime green since it first came out. But it got stolen. So I'm going to get

to replace in next month :3

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
    I got a 120GB iPod Classic for Christmas. It's bigger than my computer's hard drive! xD
    I haven't had the opportunity to use it very much. I mean, I usually listen to music on the way to school but I'm off from school. I have put all my music on it and a few videos like the entire WALL-E movie (I got the version with Digital Copy.)

Back