• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Kind of iPod/MP3 Player Do You Have

Which Do You Have?

• Total voters
    Years
    An RCA Pearl, 1GB. Really dark blue.
    I left it in my pocket and it got run though the washing machine, so it has some scratches on the screen. Other than that it just dried out and worked like nothing ever happened.

A Samsung Pebble, 1 GB. White, the one in this pic.
    I had to have it, it was so awesome. IT LOOKS LIKE A ROCK :D

and a Zune, 30GB. Black.
    This I got because it was cheap, since it was stolen being resold unused because the owner chose to get an iPod instead. I like it. The software could be a little easier to understand, but it's simpler than iTunes. XDD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I've got a 5G iPod. It's the original video iPod and I got it a few months after it was released. It still works well, but the battery doesn't hold as much charge and it's pretty full. I'd like to replace it in a year or two with something else (either another iPod or another brand altogether).

edit: ALSO IT IS 30GB. Lol I forgot such a basic piece of information. 8|

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have a big fat bulky 80gb Ipod. Everyone at school says its to big but I love it. Makes watching vidoes on it great.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Playstation Portable, the original black type; far superior to any iPod.
    I've also got a CD player... somewhere...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    a walkman 2gb usb thing.And its baby blue
    i are cool?

i am. wristbands rock.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Black iPod Classic 120GB. I used to have the 80GB one but the audio went weird and only worked on one side, so I got a refund and got the 120GB one haha.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    I'm still using my old 8GB iPod nano. I've been thinking about getting an iPhone recently, but It's not one of my top priorities right now. I mean I already have an iPod and a laptop, so...

I think my 2-year contract with AT&T ends sometime next month, so I'll think about it then.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    You realise an iPod is an MP3 player, right? Just because it's an over hyped brand doesn't mean it's different.

Anyway, I used to use my DS Lite for musics, but now I use my Blackberry. I read reviews saying that the sound quality ain't to crash hot, but as long as it plays sounds for me, I'm fine.

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
    iPod Nano 3rd Gen i wanted the 2nd Gen Nano but just be4 i got mine the brought out new one

I have a black iPhone 3G (8GB), and a blue 4th G iPod Nano (also 8GB)

why do u need to iPods u could have your nano and bye a much cheaper phone

Last edited:
    Years
    Currently, I have a black 8GB iPod Nano, 3rd gen. I ♥ my fat iPod. :D

Before that, I owned a 256MB Coby mp3 player that... actually worked pretty well, except the lack of memory. (It held fifty-five songs max.) It lasted two years. I also had a pink 30GB Zune for awhile, but I dropped it a few times, and it has a internal harddrive, so yeah... it only worked for a few months. I feel so bad becuase my grandma bought it for me. I'd probably still use it if I wasn't so stupid. :(

Back