• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Kind Of Pokemon Would You Like To Be?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I like to be an Arcanine, maybe Shiny... IDK, Shiny or not, I will still be happy! ^^

Years
  • I Would Be a Lugia .... because he lives by his own rules, he gets stronger by the FLute.

It relates to me because i live by my own rules, and my flute is my family and friends cheering me on for everything i do.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • I would be MEW because i would love to fly and like to protect people and i could do so with my BUBBLES!

Lugia is genderless.... just saying....

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'd be Furret... because it's cute and fluffy. That's about it.

Gardevoyeurism

Stalking Gardevoirs
    Years
  • If I could be any pokemon, I think I'd be a Smeargle.
    I'd sketch Mean Look off a Smoochum, then use that to trap an Abra, who I would then sketch Teleport off. After that, I'd sketch Transform off a Ditto, then Pay Day off a Meowth. I might replace Mean Look with Fly later on just for kicks. XD

Grovyle Style

Nature Loving Gecko
    Years
  • Grovyle, because my idea of Grovyle is "living a relaxed life" and thats just how I like to live now days. Plus its obvious that he or even she is my favorite pokemon.
    :t253:

RandomBlues

Pokemon and Keroro Gunso=<3
    Years
  • A... A... Skymin! I'd fly around, and launch Energy Balls onto baddies, and fly away while the baddies chased behind, can't fly, or can fly but is too slow.
    Or I'd be a... Pichu? Meeting the amazing and big world and... Getting stumped off by huge Pokemon?
    Or I'dbe a ditto. I can become my favorite Pokemon. Or a Smeargle. I will sketch Ditto's transform and turn into my fave pokemon. Ditto sounds too squishy.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    stuck with two

Lucario: One of my Favourite, and Can Sense Aura, Calm and Wise
    Infernape: Im Slim and Fast, and likes To Joke .

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Shaymin. I could sleep in a WHOLE meadow of flowers.
    Screw that. People will disturb me by coming to my place and catch me.

Pikachu. I could do with some free electricity.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • Either these three:

Lucario: Powerful, master of Aura, just plain cool

Pikachu: Who wouldn't love spending the day as a cuddly little Pikachu. And plus, there would be no need for electricity in my house!

Darkrai: wicked cool, my favorite legendary, visits and torments ppl's dreams with nightmares!

Back