• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of shoes do you wear?

Vincent.

//**
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    Well basketball shoes and the shoes that really comfy to wear..

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I like I've been wearing the same pair of VANS for the past three years. Even then, I'm not completely sure what kind of shoe it is. XD

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    At home, I just wear socks, but I have a pair of white Reeboks with blue trim for generally going someplace and a pair of black Adidas I wear when I have to dress up (i.e. church, interviews, etc.)

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I usually wear flat soled slip on shoes, because I don't have to deal with laces then. And if I go out I wear black shoes. lol.

Immortal_one

Math is power.
    Years
    I used to wear Converses all the time until I stopped finding them in my size :(
    I wear a regular pair of Nike's now, but it's not a big deal.

Vincent.

//**
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    I wear black leather shoes for school
    and probably comfy shoes.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I don't give a damn about shoes, really, so I wear old Nikes when it's nice out and old boots when it's not. As long as they're comfortable and fine for the weather, they're good enough for me.

Back