• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kinda Music do u like?

What kind of music do you like

• Nah HIP-HOP/RAP is the Illest

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • I luv them TECHNO/ELECTRONICA beats

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • ROCK like Heavy Metal and all that Metallica Stuff

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Jazzy and RnB is Wut i like

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Pop and Britney Spears type music

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I like almost all of them, except Rap. X(
J-pop is my favorite though. =)

PokeTrainerCarol

I like Shakira too , she makes good latino songs i love latin next to techno!!!

yay..! I personally like her music in Spanish better than the ones in English >_< I don't like Laundry Service too much >.<

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
game music isn't taht annoying most of the time...

actually i have a special fondness over music without words, or music with words that i don't understand. I like those a lot more than say english or chinese songs?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I understand. XD That's why I like J-pop, it's because I don't understand it. XD

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2022
i like all kinds of music, exept when the music is a guy shouting and banging with the guitar and things like that. i don't call that music i call it a waste of guitars. and i don't like marylin manson either.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
That's exactly why I like J-pop and lyric-less songs. It's very rare for one with lyrics to merit being burned to a CD for me.

Although, I could benefit from Chinese songs too, because I don't understand it.

Pezz

All Washed Up
Years
I like rock! Punk and alternative are my favorites, but I don't really liek Heavy Metal and hardcore rock. My favorite bands are Stroke 9, Four Star Mary, Wakefield, Linkin Park, Evanescence, and Sonic Flood.

I also like j-pop and j-rock. XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I like Techno , its so great

Ian Van Dahl is the greatest ........... I also like Dj Encore and many other Techno Djs..................................................

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
I really enjoy J-pop. Japan has alot of cute bands, but the U.S. doesn't have any groups like that. I'm a big fan of Hello! Project. They're all so very cute, and have such beautiful voices. n.n- Whiteberry is another really cute band, and one most Pocket Monster fans have at least heared of. n.n()

I also like some types of electronica. progressive house, trance, jungle, etc. I'm very picky when it comes to electronica... (I like John Digweed n.n() *L*)

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
I like to play classical music on the paino.. that what I basicly do in private lessions for paino. And in addition, I listen to soundtracks from movies.

I don't like rock or techno. I never listen to that kind of music. I am really not interested in them. no offence.

Tsukushi-chan

Evil Genius
Years
Dizzy said:
whos heard of that song sandstorm ???

By Da Rude(I think that's him anyway. XD)? I love that song. ^_^ It's on one of my CDs. XD I listen to it quite abit.

Dizzy, have you ever heard teh song "Children"? Teh artist escapes my mind right now though. >.< It's my favorite. ^_^

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
Dizzy said:
yea i have itz sooooooo cool , i listen to sandstorm everyday!!!

That's a really popular song. I use to listen to alot of their music, but I'm not really into that kind of electronica any more. n.n() Do you like Trance, Dizzy?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
i love trance/electronica/techno

and i heard from the music teacer that Techno/Electronica/Trance are wayyyyyyyyy differnt from each other ^^

Techno is more Machineish

Electronica has a lot of words and stops

and Trance is just music you could get into ^^

I LOVE THEM ALL!!

Back