• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kinda Music do u like?

What kind of music do you like

• Nah HIP-HOP/RAP is the Illest

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • I luv them TECHNO/ELECTRONICA beats

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • ROCK like Heavy Metal and all that Metallica Stuff

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Jazzy and RnB is Wut i like

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Pop and Britney Spears type music

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
Ah, true. Techno has alot of synth-y 'bleep boop bee beep boop' noises. n.n() I really like jungle, but I only have a few CD's that would really fall into that genre. X.o() (some genres of electronic music don't have many segnificant differences, so it's difficult to tell them apart. n.n())

I use to make alot of electronic music, but I lost all my lovely, little programs. X.o() (It was nothing to brag about, anyway n.n())

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I like all musics , im more into techno trance electronica dance and raggae right now , im going threw my dance music phrase , aka the DDR period

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
Years
PokeTrainerCarol said:
yay..! I personally like her music in Spanish better than the ones in English >_< I don't like Laundry Service too much >.<

Rap...ew...I don't like it. Music is an art and rap isn't music nor art!
You are only showing how shallow you can be by not giving a reason what Rap isn't music nor art. I dunno if you can't see but no one else is talking badly about other peoples music, so why did you start? Good thing you put "PC's little girl..!" above you avatar, cause you sure act like one.

Rap/Hip-Hop and Reggae, i'll listen to anything as long as its not super loud =3.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Rap is art and music. I don't like to admit it and you'll often hear me insulting it IRL saying it isn't, but all things set aside, it is. I like the background beats or whatever, but I don't like how all they do is talk fast and so many people love it to death. >_< All the dances at my schools just have rap and, well, you can dance to it, but it's not very interesting. You can dance the exact same way no matter how fast or slow the song is. And I don't call shaking your but and, ahem, "grinding" as one of the favourites were, a very good form of dancing. o_o;

Ehh... there's my two cents. >_>

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
u kno , u kno like , u kno all about IT

By you > All the dances at my schools just have rap and, well, you can dance to it, but it's not very interesting. You can dance the exact same way no matter how fast or slow the song is. And I don't call shaking your but and, ahem, "grinding" as one of the favourites were, a very good form of dancing. o_o;

^ thats IT , you know IT , lol IT

John Denver

Banned
Years
Did someone say....Sandstorm...

That is by FAR my favorite song on DDR...I dance to it all the friggin TIME!!

*awesome song*

BOO ya!

Years
Gothic, Rock, Metal, Nu-metal, Black-metal, Death-metal, Gothic/Fantasy-metal etc.
Fav bands:
Evanescence
Cradle Of Filth
My Dying Bride
Marylin Manson
Korn
Within Temptation
Accept
Soulfly
Linkin Park
Placebo
Iron Maiden
Muse

Durandal.

... (...) ...
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
Black metal, death metal, hardcore and medievel gothic, yup.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Okay... I like

Classical
Classic Rock
Alternative
Rock in general
Christian Rock

Bands like Led Zeppelin and Lynard Skynard and The Calling and Matchbox Twenty and composers like Tchaikovsky is what I like to listen to...

Gengar

Funny? Lookin' for me?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 28, 2004
I like Rap/Rock. That's all. :dead:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
wow... such an old topic revived (if i can remember correctly)

and if i didn't post already... well whatever i'll just restate myself again: game music :)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
not all classical music improves your mind... it's just that it's filtered out already. The crappier classical songs (those songs that act as mind defilers and are worthless piece of trash) won't be famous in the first place, and therefore all the famous ones that we know of are already the best out of the very best. It's filtered out already unlike the more modern music...

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
I love Rock Punk Metal Goth and a very little bit pop and rap.

I love rock and metal cus its a screaming type of music, I love anggy songs ^^;;;;; I WANNA SCREAM!!!

I hate pop, but I like Shakira's and Pink's music

Rap mostly stinks, but I like Eminem's rap best O.o;; I guess its cus he's angry >.<;;

But I HATE Gospel, I think its boring!!!!! :(

My favorite groups or singers are...

Linkin Park
Evanescence
Godsmack (STRAIGHT OUT OF LINE!!!)
Eminem*my idol*
Evenescence
Avril Lavigne
Pink
Sum41

I can't remember the rest!!!

*Screams and people die*