• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kinds of shiny Pokemon do you have?

Years
    Aside from the red Gyarados, I've got a shiny Breloom that I found on my Sapphire (didn't even realize it was shiny until I was re-arranging my boxes one day, and I almost released it by accident). I've seen at least 3 others in the wild, but have had bad luck catching them.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    ell, besides the Red Gyarados...

Shiny Meowth in Soul Silver.
    Shiny Swinub and Buneary in Platinum.
    Shiny Gastly in Platinum that I got over GTS.
    Shiny Spearow in Leaf Green.
    I once had shiny Ponyta and Muk but traded them away to friends.

echolocated

rated R for robocop
    Years
    Emerald(or should i say FireRed?)-Mewtwo
    Black-Durant, Swellow(traded away), Giratina, Rhydon

Not too many, but i'm proud of them. Especially the legends :)

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
    I have my shiny Arcanine, that I trained from a growlith. I was really surprised when I found it! They both look great in yellow. It now leads my Black version team

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I love these threads. XD

I havea shiny Raikou, Entei and Suicune from that event, a shiny Azelf from a trade, a shiny Glameow from a trade, a shiny Charizard from a trade, a shiny Pichu from a event, a shiny Torchic from a trade (it might be hacked, although I'm not too sure), a shiny Meowth I found myself in SS, a shiny Hitmonlee from a trade, a shiny Shuppet I caught myself in Emerald, a shiny Banette that I evolved from the shiny Shuppet which I cloned in Emerald and the famous shiny Gyarados.

I also used to have a sHiny Steelix I caught in Diamond, although I no longer have it. :\

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2011
    I have hardly any shinies my old Diamond game had the event shinies Raikou, Entei and Suicuine but that corrupted. I've got a shiny Hairyama which I found in Emerald in that cave near the second gym as a Makuhita. If you count the Red Gyarados I have caught that many times and I've hatched a shiny Tyrouge and Pichu from the Odd egg in crystal.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
    The only shiny pokemon I have ever caught is a shiny Mincinno in Black version. I caught during the challoween challenge. It is really cute being pink and all but the downside is its a male ......... and its pink

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2011
    I have found one once. It was a shiny aron which was amazing as it was the one I was looking for to complete my team.

I used cut! It did about 2% damage,
    Aron uses Roar! Runs away.

I cry myself to sleep.. why did I not throw the master ball...

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2021
    Besides the shiny Gyarados, I've gotten a shiny Ralts from the GTS in Soul Silver, and a shiny Slugma in Emerald, which is my only random shiny I've ever gotten.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I love collecting Shinies, so I can't count them all in all since in each game I have a lot in my PC. ^^

Master-Pixel

Fakemon Artist
    Years
    I've got a party of shinies :D
    Which are;
    Aggron
    Excadrill
    Unfeasant
    Alomomola
    Rhyperior
    Samurott ( bred old one with another shiny ;) )

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    In SoulSilver I have a shiny male Farfetch'd.

Lol, I used to have shiny female Farfetch'd in SoulSilver.
    Other than that, I have shiny Regirock, Karrablast, Golem, Solrock, Claydol, and others. Most are from trades, though. I'm not that lucky with shinies.
    300th post

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I've got lots of shinies actually, some are rng'd but I got them from my cousin, and my two "legit" ones which I encountered myself are a Wishmur and a Litwick!

Back