• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What languages do you know?

What languages do you know/speak?

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Fluent English, fairly good French and okay Japanese. I can translate quite a bit of Japanese text, but I can't translate it easily by ear unless the person is talking slowly or using terms I'm very familliar with (such as terms I'd hear in class all the time XD).

I want to learn Latin, Greek, Spanish, German, Korean, and Mandarin though. Probably more in addition to these, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

Years
    Dawg 2005 said:
    I know English and French, a little bit of Spanish, but not enough, XD. VERY little German too, XD.
    Remember when I was teaching you German over the phone? XDDD
    I speak English and quite a bit of German(I can understand alot but I have trouble speaking it XD).

"I" los-ay peak-say Ig-pay Atin-lay.

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    I know.. English, some french, some spanish, and.. Other. o_o Other is a sweet language. ^^ *does that count for n00bsp34k?*

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    I know Bangla almost fluently - its my first language and I'm still stupid or something with it, especially with different dialects and grammer. I know a very slight bit of Japanese too, and of course, I'd be lying if I said I didn't know English.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    I know about *thinks* 2 languages 1 English and one is a Scottish one so most people on PC will never of heard of it its called Gaelic (Ga-Lic)<way its said

Last edited:
    Years
    German: G

*shot*
    Sad I know

1 $p3@|< 1337, 3|\|gl_1$|-| @|\|d $p@|\|1$|-|

only a little bit of Spanish though :p

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I speak English, but I could speak a little of Spanish. ^^ It used to be a lot...but it is been a while since I speak it..so it went down a little. I really would love to learn to speak Japanese and German.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    I'm certainly not fluent in German, but I'm learning.

Ich esse Schokolade Kekse gern. w007!

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I'm only fluent in English. I can understand some Spanish and Tagalog, and I know bits and pieces of German and a few other languages.

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
    Years
    I know Spanish, English, and a little French. I'm supposed to be a language wiz, but French is the hell for me XD I'd like to learn German and Japanese, too, but I simply don't have time for it...

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    English is the only language which I can speak fluently. I know, seems monotonous and simplistic, no? Well, I can happily say I excel quite well in the field of the English vocabulary and literary regions. But to be able to speak an entirely different language would be wonderful. =D I am taking Spanish next year and hope to continue with it through to my senior year in high school. I took Spanish in seventh and eighth grade...and I'm most displeased to say that I can't remember very much of what I had learned. =<

So, I cannot speak any other language entirely (aside from English, duh oO) though I know excerpts of Japanese and Spanish and a little German. X3

~Kelsey

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm fluent in english and I can speak very well in french (I can also read all these languges) I know some arabic andf Japanese as well!!

so, bye, au revoir, masalema(not to sure on the spellin there) never learned to say bye in japanese so i'll just say Desu!!!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    pues se espanol y trato de aprender japones y soy mexicano!algien entiende?hola?aloha?se un poco de japones/nihongo ga sukoshi hanasemasu!

y tambien adios en japones se escribe sayonara!

Back