• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What languages do you know?

What languages do you know/speak?

• Total voters

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, here's the languages I know from order I learned
    Vietnamese, English, ghetto, 1337, bits of Spanish, bits of Japanese, bits of Chinese, and I'm fluetent in Jeremy, the language I'm currently speaking. XD!!

Last edited:

Kim

Years
    I speak English fluently, Spanish...ehhh I know a lot, and could survive in a SPanish-speaking country. I know enough German to get me by in Germany, and I'm currently learning Romanian.

Years
    I can (obviously) speak English, because it's my native tounge. But I am also learning Korean. My old name (the one in Korean) meant "give me money." (Or so I think it meant. That was during the first 2 lessons.)

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Hmmm... I know C, Haskell, HTML, some Javascript, used to use Visual Basic and BASIC...

Oh, you meant languages you speak and stuff? XD Well, I learnt Vietnamese first, but forgot it years ago... don't speak any at all now, though I still understand some. English is my main language, it's <3. Also know some German, took it for 5 years in school... did 4 years of Japanese, 3 years of Chinese but that was back in primary school and I don't remember them anymore :(

Back