• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What languages do you know?

What languages do you know/speak?

• Total voters

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    eh?nadie es mexicano?entonces soy el unico mexicano aki? -_- voy a houston en descanco de primavera?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    I know English and Spanish fluently, I can read and write in them like normal. Japanese, I can speak it enough to hold a conversation of sorts, I can't read Kanji for crap and I have a lot of problems with the other written forms, but I just started learning how to read them last year, so I expect to get better.

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    I know how to speak English and French. I speak English mostly, but my mother is from France so she speaks French around me. I dont have an accent though, I sound like a pure American.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    I speak and know Polish and English, and a few, FEW words from Japanese. But only a few. xD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    I have started to learn a bit of Japenese today. XD
    Yay for you. Keep learning it. :P

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    I Speak Polish (since i come from poland) and English , although i like German and Japanese i don't know very much about those words and ye , i knew english BEFORE learning it at school , this explain most B (5 in Poland) in the (early) english class , i assume that i learned english from Cartoon Network , since i watched many other country programs , even though i don't understand a thing!

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    Well, I do fully know Spanish and English, but only a modicum of French (its my family's point of origin) since I have yet to do an extensive study of it. However, I do wish to lucubrate and inquire the Latin language. It greatly intrigues me and the fact that was the Indo-European language of the ancient Latins and Romans and the most important cultural language of western Europe until the end of the 17th century, just captivates me all the more. Its the basic origin of all vocalizations, and each word within our phraseology has some point of ancestry within this marvelous language.

Learning Chinese, Japanese, and German would also help, as most statistics show that these languages are the most commonly spoken in a plethora of sizable, municipal businesses. Many organizations do highly value multilangual personnel, and are more than willing to hire someone who has some extensive knowledge about other cultures. There's also the fact that a profusive amount of business transactions are done overseas.

Psycho

Last edited:

9mm

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2006
    Ein REICH, EIN VOLK, EIN FUHER

zIEN DEUTSCHLAND

HEIL HITLER

ANSWER YOUR QUESTION

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    English (My first language) A fair bit of french, a bit of Japanese, 1 word of Chinese and 1 phrase of German, oh yeah, about 7 words in welsh aswell.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Spanish was my first language. And then when I tuned 10 I learned English. 'Nuff said.

Years
    English is my first language. ^^;

I'm taking German II right now, so I know some German. I'm nowhere near fluent, but oh well. XD *hopes to get fluent someday*

Back