• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Layout Are YOU Using?

Your Current Layout...

• Midnight Misty

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Altomare Light

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Scizor's Last Stand

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Eevee's Night Out

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Claire's Darkness Prevails

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Arcanine's Flame

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Pikachu's Happy Holidays

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • PokeLink or PokeLink 2.0

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Blue Variant

Votes: 15 12.7%
  • Other...

Votes: 64 54.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    I'm attached with Trick or Treat. In my opinion, it's a nice medium-dark layout and the tables are in a nice comfy color for me. Which I like it that way. And the piccu is adorable XD They're are a lot of layouts that are too dark for me which is a little uncomfortable. Or too bright which murders me XD

I clinged onto that layout since it came out. I'll switch if any new layouts have comfortable colors for me.

Years
    • =)
    • Seen Apr 5, 2006
    Eevee's Night Out. =) I like layouts that don't have to much darkness in them.

[EDIT] Using a different one now.

AAMLrox

Super Kawaii! ^_^
    Years
    I'm using Midnight Misty because i changed it to that first time i came on here and haven't bothered changing it since ^_^

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'm using Quilava's Glaciation. I like the quilava picture at the top, and a lot of the others seem kind of messy to me.

When I want something easy to look at though, I use Pokespecial Adventures, because the manga beasts. I just wish the images were quite so blurry or small...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    Blue Variant. I guess I got used to it when that joke was pulled and the skin was swapped. ^^

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I had gotten used to Blue Variant as well, but majority of the time I stick adamantly to Pokécommunity Default. XP *boring person*

Broken'

You're over-rated.
    Years
    i'm using Pokelink. The colours are gentle on the eyes and the white background matches with the orange and blue bars.

Muse

'The Underdog Trainer'
    Years
    I picked 'Other...' because I change my every day if I can remember to change it. Currently, I'm using Eevee's Night Out though.

Back