• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What legendary-type do you want to see the most?

What elemental type do you want to get a legendary?

• Fighting

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Poison

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Bug

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2009
    i would have to say bug cos well lets face it alot of bugs are just rubbish

PokeMangaObsessed

Panic's new album coming soon~
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2009
    Bug-type would be pretty interesting to see.
    A giant spider thing with hairy legs and a million eyes. Yeah.

Genetics

......................... .
    Years
  • we've been through 4 generations of pokemon and thus far with the exception of heracross and arceus with an insect plate attached all the bug pokemon have sucked( shuckle is also win). I think we need a bug legendary just to say there is a good bug pokemon plus you know a bug legendary would have an amazing design(unless gamefreak decides to be dumb and go the mew and celebii way in terms of design).

Valo

Years
  • I agree a Bug Type legendary has many, many possible designs. Giant stag beetle, anyone?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm imagining a poison-type legendary that's a manmade being similar to Mewtwo. It'd be the very embodiment of pollution similar to Hexxus from Fern Gully, except awesome...

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    A Bug-Type would be awesome. And no, I don't blame you for thinking of Spider-Man as soon as you read that. I did too :(

Ayselipera

A bug legendary would be very different to see. Therefore my vote goes to the bug types.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2009
    I'm imagining a poison-type legendary that's a manmade being similar to Mewtwo. It'd be the very embodiment of pollution similar to Hexxus from Fern Gully, except awesome...

And here I thoght I was the only person that I have yet to talk to that knows what Fern Gully is.

And I prefer a poison type.Like a basilisk or something

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    A Bug type legendary is the only one I can see possibly making sense. I mean, we have Celebi who is the "guardian of the forest", so a Bug type could fill a similar role.

A Fighting type would just seem to restricted... What would he be the legendary of? Unless he had some ancient, intense battle with Arceus over dominion of the universe and thus was the first "fighting" type, it just wouldn't make sense to me.

Though a Poison type, man-made as suggested by timbjerr, would potentially work. I can't see it as being one of the top-tier legendaries, but possibly somewhere above the pseudo-legendaries (Dragonite, etc.) and below Mewtwo and Celebi (unspecialized legendaries, etc.)

Back