• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what level is jirachi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Yes, it's level 5. I have the Bonus Disc so I know. It comes with a Ganlon Berry or Salac Berry too, which is random.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    The Ganlon Berry is a hold item that raises defense in a pinch, and Salac Berry is a hold item that raises speed in a pinch. My Jirachi that came with the Salac Berry had a Hasty nature, which raises speed. I'm not sure if there is any connection there. Probably just a coincidence, since my Ganlon Berry jirachi had no connection there, having Adamant nature, which raises attack.
    Also, Jirachi has trainer name WISHMKR and ID no. 20043. Location met is "fateful encounter". Not where you are in the game when you get Jirachi, or "traded". Jirachi also has Serene Grace for it's ability, which promotes added affects. It's attacks that it comes with at level 5 is Wish, Confusion, and Rest. Hope that helps! :)

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I think you get the Ganlon Berry on Sapphire and the Salac Berry on Ruby. I have Sapphire I got a Ganlon Berry my brother has Ruby & Sapphire and on Ruby he got a Salac Berry and on Sapphire he got a Ganlon Berry (so that's why I think Ganlon on Sapp and Salac on Ruby).

Years
    i hope i get salac but yeh ill prolly get ganlon, i cant tranfer till i get my gba any ways, cuz i use gameboy player right now lol...

G!zmo~ads

the new me!
    Years
    those are the same stats jirachi has if u recieve it from Pokemon Channel, i think so far that only applies to UK and AUS though.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Then it must have been lucky to get them like that, since Jirachi used it's Ganlon Berry in battle so I had to get on from my brother.
    no, it wasnt luck or coincidence, mine happend the same way i have both ruby and sapphire and the same berries came to me on the games as your brother.

my jirachi, i got it to L100 less than 2 days after i got it.

in aus, its on the game itself, no bonus disk. and its OT is 'channel'. lol. it came with pokemon channel and you have to unlock the transfer jirachi option as you go through the game. oh, and you dont need the e-reader just the GC and the GC link cable.

Pikachu Fan38

Pikachu Rules
    Years
    kirby00 said:
    oprah winfrey rocks yay! (watch her show)
    What does Oprah Winfrey have to do with Jirachi or Pokemon anyways?
    By the way I bought the bonus disc for $5 but I think its a waist of money
    if you own a gameshark.Because with it you can get a higher level Jirachi for free.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Shinin is right, old topics can't be revived. It is against the rules. Therefore, I am locking this thread.

*Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back