• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What makes you hate some people??

ethankaiba

Banned
    Years
    i hate this kid at my school,because he says when were playing tag,that no one can tag him while he's coughing,so he always fake coughs.he always cheats at everything because he sucks at it.i swear ill go super saiyan on his butt. He can beat me up easily though, 'cause I'm so weak!

Kylie-chan said:
    I don't hate people. People make me angry, but hate's a lot stronger than some people might take it for. Resentment? Envy? Irritation? Well, I feel that, especially the first one. But, as said, I don't hate.

N00bs, sexists, racists, the annoying guy that does the night show on the radio station each night and falls under the previous categories, and that "Obsession" song all tick me off majorly, though.
    yes,i'm sick of that obsession song too!

Last edited:

Chelc

Years
    Some people just piss me off when they're being hypocritical over stuff, and when they say things, and later on, they're like, "I didn't say that!" or something. Also people that use you to be around other people, that ticks me off, too. >_> There's a lot of things, but, a lot of you guys said them already. ^^;

BrownEyedGirl

Beginning Trainer? Muahahaha..
    Years
    I don't hate. I dislike, I detest, but I can't truly hate.

I dislike people who assume they are the center of the world.

I especially, most definetly detest people who have no respect whatsoever for people who they think can't rise to their standards of how a person should be.

I detest people who have a selfish view of life, and people who take out their problems on others. It disturbs me greatly.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I don't hate people really, I hate what people do. Like racism, sexism, or any sort of prejudice in general, gets on my nerves SO BADLY.

I don't like people who're close minded and quick to judge other people. And big-headed docters are probably my number one dislike. I mean, never trust a cocky docter.

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    I tend to dislike others rather than hate them. As it has been said before, hating is a dilapidation of time and energy and its pretty much pointless, because you're causing more detriment to yourself than the person that you happen to hate. There's not enough wrong about people for me to hate them over. However, here is a list of people that I generally dislike: those who are incongruite, inarticulate, racist, discriminate, embecilic, Immature, and like to Slander/gossip. All of which are characteristics that I hate >_>

People who also make a big hassle over small issues and overly-emphasize their own importance tend to annoy me to no end.

Although its all ironic since I am known for being quite the elitist, misanthropist, and antagonist myself :P

Psycho

Last edited:
    Years
    I hate it when people are intolerant towards others as well as when they don't care about something, only just because they aren't affected by it.
    Well, there's a lot of stuff which can compületely change my opinion about people in a bad way, no time to list it all...

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I can't say that I hate anyone. o-o I may have said "I hate so-and-so because of whatever", though that's just me being over dramatic and passionate about it. XD I do, however, have great distaste for some people. Things that can get a person on my bad side are if they are cocky, irritable little jerks. Or if they simply disrespect me and the people I care about.

Though the one thing that can really make me abhor someone would be if they demean or disvalue someone on petty little differences. The way they look is sort of what I'm getting at. Physical appearances don't make anyone any less of a person - it's what you do with the body and spirit that God gave you which determines how good of a person you truly are.

So to wrap this up, all I want is for people to respect me and others. What satisfaction one can gain from making someone else despise themself is beyond me. As long as you don't possess any of the aforementioned negative and iniquitous traits, I'll be quite kind towards you. XD

~Kelsey

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I try not to hate. I'm anti-hatred. Though some things about people do peeve me sometimes, I know that everyone makes mistakes, and I forgive. I am, however, annoyed at people when they are cruel and/or have negative feelings or do negative actions towards others. I also dislike it when people are violent, fight, are insensitive about others' feelings, or do not accept or care about another simply because this other is different from them. In addition, it gets on my nerves when people don't care about a global problem just because they are ignorant enough to think it won't affect them. Unfortunately, all these things are coded in human nature. >_>;

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I dont really automatically say that I 'HATE' anyone... sometimes I dislike certain things about them.... but I dont hate them... for Example, I don't like people who are judgemental. That bothers me like no other... --_--;; Alot of the preppies at my highschool are like that... *sigh* I dont really Hate them though...

Years
    *almost ten days late* ethankaiba, don't double post, thanks~

Anyway...
    ~ If they don't listen. It's really annoying.
    ~ If they're mean. Mean people are, well, mean ;_; And it's not very nice at all. /stating the obvious
    ~ If they're annoying. It gets on my nerves.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    Preppy's with extreamly stuck up attitude's that act like they are better than every ulse, all becuse they might have good look's, richer pairent's, better stuff than you do...I hate them. There were a ton's of them at my old school, and they use the school's student election's has a popularity contest to see who could get more vote's between them...

djvolcom

Private Detective
    Years
    sarah241847 said:
    when they act like noobs and they blame everything on you...and are rude and get into ur business...and when they dont understand or care what ur going through....but maybe its just life itself i hate..

i was going to say something similar to this, and yes i hate it when they act like noobs, espacilly at school, friggin noobs.

PD Wooper

.: υвεʀ ωοορεʀ :.
    Years
    There are only a FEW people I hate, such as my teachers, my parents and my sister I'd kill them if I had the chance . Other people I just dislike including whoever stole my FR in sports x.x

Back