• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What makes you hate some people??

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I don't hate people. People make me angry, but hate's a lot stronger than some people might take it for. Resentment? Envy? Irritation? Well, I feel that, especially the first one. But, as said, I don't hate.

N00bs, sexists, racists, the annoying guy that does the night show on the radio station each night and falls under the previous categories, and that "Obsession" song all tick me off majorly, though.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    I don't exactly "Hate" people. I can dislike them alot though. When people are disrespectful to one another, Thats makes me angry. Also, When people are rude and nasty. Thats something else I don't like. Thats all really.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Disrespect, a perfect example of this is poekehaters who pick up fight on pokefans >.<, and people who think they're better than others or false friends
    You took the words right out of my mouth.

Here's a list of things that either make me hate people or just get annoyed at them -_-:

- Arrogancy
    - Hate towards animals
    - Lack of respect for others
    - People who don't accept people who don't believe in the same things they do
    - Racists (wether it's about skin color, sexuality or anything else <.<)
    - Sexists
    - People who can't accept criticism
    - People who don't know how to criticize

The list goes on...

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    *deep breath*
    XD

Anyone who is a fascist, racist, sexist, anti-semist etc.

Anyone who supports any cruelty whatsoever to animals, or hunts endangered species down.

Read this carefully, because I don't like Bush. XD
    I don't like people who hate Bush without a reason. It gives Anti-Bush people a bad name.

And in general, obnoxious apathetic people who have no sympathy to others.

Lucid

I don't hate anyone, hatting is a waste of energy and time. There are some people I dislike for being cocky, disrespectful, and unpleasent towards me for no reason, but I wouldn't say I hate them. D;

Aikyou

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2006
    Poster above: Woah.
    So, I dislike people who thinks they're better than me for no reason. It's like some aren't, but they can shove it in their mother's face, not on me.

Kim

Years
    I hate a lot of people. I hate more people than I like. Probably because the inhabitants of my village (Fredericksburg) are really...um. Stupid. I can think of better terms, but there's kiddies here.

If you dress at hot topic, I probably hate you.

If you listen to green day, I probably hate you as well.

If you sell me stuff I didn't ask for on Ebay, I hate you.

If you're an illegal immigrant, I really hate you.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I don't like obnoxius people. They are so disrespectful towards everything! D;

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    People who misunderstand those with problems with personal weakness. They're what makes life un-likeable. And they're one of the top reasons why people who suffer from mental illnesses even get them in the first place.
    Oh, and..people who pick on the fat. Eating Disorders probably originated from a group of prejudiced idiots.

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    I will hate someone if they...

-Think they're better then everyone else and act snobby.

-Talk about someone behind their backs.

-Act your friend when they're all alone but won't even look at you if they're with their other friends.

-Say disrepectful things.

..and there's more.. But those are the main ones I have.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~Well, first, I don't exactly hate them as many of the people here have stated. I just dispise them.
    This list might be too long, so I'll just sum some things up.
    1-People who are too fond of themselves (Agh especialy girls)
    2-Racists (How many times do people have to say that we are all equal???)
    3-People who insult others and not even care about how it might make them feel
    4-People who are either cruel to animals, or test things on animals, I think that must be stopped.
    5-People who are associated with crime or violance (it's logical, isn't it?)
    6-People who think they're on top of things when they aren't and that they're better than anyone else.
    7-People who only learn to critisize others, but never look at their mistakes.
    8-Sexists
    9-Arrogant and self centered people
    and much much much more...

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    When they try to act cooler or smarter then they are. Or dont give you credit for something you've done or try to take advantage of you because they are older, or try to tell you what to do (gee, this is sounding a lot like my brother XD)

Avenging Angel

Depression is my Reflection
    Years
    Anybody who considers themselves "the best". Mostly popular kids at my school act like that. Aslong as they say nothign to me, I will not bother them.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Several Reasons:
    1. People who are irrational and don't take the time to realize that they are.
    2. People who dump me because they think I'm perfect(Ahem, my ex)
    3. Finally people who don't like themselves...or people who don't give themselves any credit(People that think others are better than them for any reason)

Back