• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What makes you hate some people??

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    when they act like noobs and they blame everything on you...and are rude and get into ur business...and when they dont understand or care what ur going through....but maybe its just life itself i hate..

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    When they try to act big and tough. If they say anything to me, and it's mean, i cuss ther butt out. I'll say every word in the book.

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
    When they walk up and try to start a fight with you. *+(this actually happened. i almost pulled a Vegeta-style kick upside his head)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I... laugh at what I use to hate. I hate randomly. Hate is always stupid anyway, but entertaining. :P

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
    Dr.Linoone said:
    Disrespect, a perfect example of this is poekehaters who pick up fight on pokefans >.<, and people who think they're better than others or false friends
    YES! THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I hate alot of concepts of people D; But the ones that makes me clench my fists in anger are probably the ones that like to pick on the little normal people.Being myself part of an upperclass social class,I very much sympathize the many daily people who are picked on by the more popular people >.>

Life itself kinda sucks...especially when it seems like the whole family has a thing against ya O_o

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
    I'm onwe of those people, the non-popular ones. i used to take it, mow i kick the crap outta them using moves i learned in DBZ.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Idiots annoy me.

I don't get people try to pick fights with me, so its not an issue for me.

But when people think they know better than me and try to sass me, I get pissed off.

Don't get me wrong, I can stand being corrected. I just can't stand it when people ARE WRONG and I KNOW I'm right, yet they won't admit they're wrong. There I said it.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    ^ I hate when people won't admit they're wrong.

I hate people who think they're better than other people, also people who show off their material posessions and think they are better than other less fortunate people.

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    I hate braggers, they annoy the stuffing out of me. They may be good at what they're doing/ect., but seriously, do they have to rub it in the faces of other people?

I also hate attention sponges, if they feel they're being ignored, they go all out and say "Oh my, you must hate me, you're not paying any attention to me!".

On more thing, n00bs/spammers/bashers, they can get very annoying very fast.

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
    Kitty_girl333 said:
    I hate braggers, they annoy the stuffing out of me. They may be good at what they're doing/ect., but seriously, do they have to rub it in the faces of other people?

I also hate attention sponges, if they feel they're being ignored, they go all out and say "Oh my, you must hate me, you're not paying any attention to me!".

On more thing, n00bs/spammers/bashers, they can get very annoying very fast.
    lol i call em attention whores.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    What in other people pisses me off? Well, for starters, people who do absolutely immature and pointless things to other people simply because they don't like that person. For example, this person who has found my best friend's Angel Sanctuary books and is refusing to give them back just because she doesn't like my friend. She doesn't read manga. If she's immature enough to do something like this, there's no way she'd be able to handle something like Angel Sanctuary. Tell me then, WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT OF HER KEEPING THEM? Why? What does it gain for her? Does it make her feel superior somehow? It's downright cowardly. Fortunately, we've gotten her name, and although she's now denying that she even has the books, we're going to report her to the school office. My friend has her name in all of the books plus she's written some comments in the covers, so we can prove that they're hers. If she's done anything to them, though, I swear, I am NOT going to be happy. Some people have no idea how enraged I become when someone messes with the best friend I've ever had in my life.

Meh, I'll edit or repost later. I can't take ranting about this anymore.

Back