• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Makes you nervous? ~

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    It makes me a little nervous when I am insulted in front of a huge group of people.

Also, flirty girls make me nervous.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    • Taking Tests
    • Being around the boy I like
    • Going up in front of people
    • Walking around outside in pitch black darkness by myself
    Also, flirty girls make me nervous

What? Why?

This guy I know makes me nervous cause he always gets hurt and in trouble and I'm almost always around him cause we're like besties.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
  • Quite a few things, like doing presentations in front of… well, anyone really, even my family and friends. Then there's going for injections, being at someone else's house (I'm okay if I'm going to a family member's house though), forgetting to do homework when it's due in a day or two, meeting new people and things like that.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Having to talk in front of other people, that's all I can think of. I think I have some sort of anxiety disorder, but it's not of any particular thing. Just that I worry there's something wrong with me XD It comes and goes at random times.

Giraffles <3

podɐʇǝɯ
    Years
  • Talking to pretty girls, whom I don't know, if I already know them i'm fine :3. Being introduced to like 50 people at once also makes me quite nervous <:3.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Meeting a crowd of new people and public speeches. They make me want to fake-faint so I can put off the event for a few days.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I've learned over the years to get over public speaking so I'm alright with that. However, the dentist & needles (typical, right?) scare the crap out of me, ugh.

But the real scary thing is when Luke threatens me. ;-; It's so mean, he is so intimidating...

aipom man

the aipom and ambipom master
    Years
  • like meeting new people but this girl i like gawd she so pretty and she just wants us to be friends that makes me nervouse also open windows riding on boats and planes

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Being in a room with people I know, but who I didn't get on with at school. XD A room full of strangers is fine, because they don't know me, but I hate people judging me for how I was for thirty hours or so a week. >_>; Just because I wanted to get non-failing grades, sheesh.

With my ultimate phobia (needles), I don't pull a worried face, I just burst into hysterics and try and run away. XDDD

Okamii

♥The Legendary White Wolf♥
    Years
  • Im very shy...so i get scared when i go to school. i dont talk to anyone but my friends pretty much! i need to work on that ^_^ so going to public places would do it.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Arian and his racism

I tend to get nervous when I talk to a pretty girl that I don't already know. I'm self conscious about my appearance (I'm a little chubby) and since I don't have my personality to back me up, I usually just remain silent. Other things that make me nervous are doctor's offices, tests and speaking in front of a large crowd.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Whenever I meet a girl for the first time as well as when I meet her parents. (though in truth it more nervous about how the girl will react after I meet her parents than actually meeting her parents)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Talking to guys, lol. Even in general. I've talked to girls most of my life, so yeah... males. XD;;

Back