• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Next Pokemon Should Get an Evo?

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    Well, in this thread, You can list pokemon that need Evos or Prevos ^_^ I say

Smeargle
    Farfetch'd
    Macargo
    Jynx
    Magmar

Thats all I can think of right now ^_^

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Sunkern needs a Prevo lyke maybe a little seed with out the sprout

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    if growlithe had a pre-evo that would be very cute!
    and since pikachu got a pichu, then should make a pre-evo of meowth :3

they could also do something with chimecho.

diageo11

Aspiring Eevee Trainer
    Years
    I think ABSOL could get a cool evo and scyther could get a better evo since Scizor isn't that great.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

The only Pokémon that should get pre-evos are Kangaskhan and a calf that evolves into either Tauros or Miltank. There's really no point in any other pre-evo seeing as they are a waste of game data and useless in battle.

Totally agreeing with the need for a Farfetch'd and Murkrow evo. =)

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Years
    I'd like to see a Sandslash evo. I think it'd look awesome. The Farfetch'd and Murkrow evolutions are good ideas also.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    diageo11 said:
    I think ABSOL could get a cool evo and scyther could get a better evo since Scizor isn't that great.
    Scizor just needs a better movepool really. Absol is pretty strong too.

I think a cool evo would be for Dewgong, because quite frankly Dewgong sucks. It would make sense because of the Spheal line of pokes.

Years
    What about poor little shuckle? And an alternate evo for ponyta would be cool.(I don't know why I thought of that) It could be one of those flying horsey things.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    You mean a pegasus?

I truly don't see a point for pre-evos, other than to get moves... they are just a waste, which could've been a totally new pokemon.

Dragon-type eeveelution would be cool... cuz i don't think a grass type will happen... and an ice-type with base 130 Def and 110 Atk wouldn't seem logical, imo. Also, PLEASE let Murkrow have an evolution. I don't see why Electabuzz got one, but Murkrow hasn't(so far). it would look SO bad-ass...

Edit: Shuckle doesn't need an evo, just a better HP stat, at the cost of its defenses(to be fair). If it had an evo with good HP, it would be like an uber.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    True, Prevos are a waste, but they aloow you sometimes, to have an excuse to raise thier evo's stats. But other than that, Murkrow would be awsome with an evo....

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Yeah, there are enough baby pokemon. >.> Though they do help with raising stats, sometimes they're just a pain.

I totally agree with the ideas for having evos for Absol, Murkrow and Farfetch'd. I'd also like to see evos for Arbok, Lickitung, Misdreavus, and Heracross. ^-^ And I always thought it would be cool for Voltorb or Electrode to have alternate evolutions via stones or something that would allow it to look like various pokeballs (ie. Lure Ball, Love Ball, etc.).

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    I tottally agree wif the whole murkrow thing exept not an evo a prevo. Or there could be an evolution for Noctowl, lyke an even way better version or a prevo to Hoot-Hoot!

Firecrystal

To know the Unknown
    Years
    i think corsola needs an evo..maybe tangela too..and a calf that could evolve into either tauros or miltank would be cool :)

Tw1tch

Amateur Dragon Breeder
    Years
    I definetly agree with the Murkrow evo. ~Enu~ came up with a concept for one (it was a sprite he made), and since then I thought it was a great idea. i also agree with Scyther having an alternate evolution, because I love Scyther and DESPISE Scizor. Honestly, I don't think we need another Eeveelution (because my sister will not stop bugging me about helping her get the new Eeveelutions if there are any).

What we really need are evolutions for crappy Pokemon that are POTENTIALLY good, like Sableye or Linoone.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I absolutely agree about Farfetch'd and Murkrow. Misdreavus and Shuckle could also use evolutions, but the Pokémon that needs one the most is Sableye. It has an awesome type combination, it looks cool, but its stats suck. =\ Sableye is feeling unloved, people! ;-; I would like to see a Normal type Eevee evolution, but we already have too many eevelutions.
    I totally agree with the ideas for having evos for Absol, Murkrow and Farfetch'd. I'd also like to see evos for Arbok, Lickitung, Misdreavus, and Heracross. ^-^ And I always thought it would be cool for Voltorb or Electrode to have alternate evolutions via stones or something that would allow it to look like various pokeballs (ie. Lure Ball, Love Ball, etc.).
    Heracross is already one of the most overused Pokémon in today's metagame, why give it an even stronger evolution? That would make it uber.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    1)Maybe Ditto could get get an evo but instead of changing into other pokemon it copies atks!
    2) Or Krabby could get a prevo or Kingler could get en evo!(hmmmmmmmmm) Maybe if kingler gets neer a Cloyster it evolves and becomes a king crab in a shell!

Tw1tch

Amateur Dragon Breeder
    Years
    Ditto needs an evo, I wholeheartedly agree with that. Plus, let's give that evo a new move, "Morph". It'll copy the stats and moves of the next Pokemon in your party! Also, change Transform so that your Ditto's stats are proportionately equivalent to that of the Pokemon you're transforming into. That would be AWESOME!

The Ditto evo would be so schweet...

Back