• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Next Pokemon Should Get an Evo?

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
  • Thnxs Tw1tch!(lol im a genius). I think Rhydon needs a prevo 2 compete with Aron!

Tw1tch

Amateur Dragon Breeder
    Years
  • OR we can give Rhydon an evo! of course, Rhydon would have tom evolve using a complicated process to discourage the lazy, leaving only the determined to get a Pokemon that rivals Arcanine in Borderline Legendary stats!...OK, bad idea...

EVOLVE QUAGSIRE!

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • Yea! Evolve Quagsire! lol whut a funny name! ummm sure but i think they should make more duck pokemon!

Tw1tch

Amateur Dragon Breeder
    Years
  • Why not a Fire duck? Throw that annoying Farfetch'd into a volcano and a Cinderfetch'd flies out, having no recollection of you trying to throw it into a volcano! That'd be kewl. or, throw that annoying Farfetch'd into a container filled with liquid nitrogen, turning it into Frostfetch'd. Anyone have any better ideas?

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • Yea! roll that dumb Farfetched in mud then watch it evolve into Rockfetch'd

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Ewkay... Well, Cinderfetch'd and Frostfetch'd have too many letters in their name, and their means of evolution are a bit farfetched (no pun intended... okay, I lied. Yes it is)
    Maybe weaker Pokémon like Sableye would need an evo(but of Sableye got an evo, then so would Mawile...<_<;) Plus, now that Electabuzz is getting one, then so will Magmar and Jynx, and maybe Mr. Mime, considering he got a prevo, but it would be completely idiotic for the producers to give a Pokémon both an evo and a prevo in the same generation.
    Just remember when suggesting that if a Pokémon gets an evo, then so will its counterparts.

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Hmm. I thought Heracross was Pinsir's counterpart. Ah well, maybe we could see a Pinsir evo.

Tw1tch

Amateur Dragon Breeder
    Years
  • That would be interesting...would there be a type addition, or would we just have a beefed-up Pinsir? Would it even still have pincers? Scyther's scythes became weird claws, I hope something like that wouldn't happen to Pinsir. Waitaminnit...I don't even like Pinsir, why do I care?...

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Yeah, well, I'm not a big fan of Pinsir either, but who knows... Although it worries me. Scizor disappointed me a bit. It doesn't look as cook as Scyther, so if Scyther went through that, then a Pinsir evo sounds... ugh...

Years
  • A Pinsir evo may look cool But, just as long as they don't kill it like they did do with Scyther. Scizor is a mediocre pokemon.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • Originally posted by Clix
    A Pinsir evo may look cool But, just as long as they don't kill it like they did do with Scyther. Scizor is a mediocre pokemon.
    whut doesmediocre mean???

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • OMG *Pulls out Notebook* so many creat ideas! lol.

No, what really needs an evo, is poor wittle Luvdisk...so alone, so pink, and so underused T_T

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • roadkirby said:
    Originally posted by Clix whut doesmediocre mean???
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Hehe, you get to learn a new word.

mediocre (n): moderate to inferior in quality; average: lacking exceptional quality or ability;

Pinsir doesn't need an evolution because it has the same stats as Heracross. What Pinsir needs is an ACTUAL BUG MOVE akin to Megahorn.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • Pluse...Minun....

I Think That Pluse And Minun Will Evolve Into The Same Thing To Make Them Related....They Seem Pretty Related As Far As Pokemon Go And They Did It For Volbeat And Illumise So Why Not Pluse And Minun....

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

No, we don't know that Volbeat and Illumise evolves into Korobooshi. That's just speculation.

rileyvace

Evo's:

Girafarig
    Primeape
    Chimecho
    Sableye

Pre evo's:

Delibird
    Lickitung (IMAGINE THE LITTLE TONGUE!!!)
    Mawile
    Lapras

But, either way I dont mind just as long as they add a non ledgendary Dragon type for me to use, I dont like using Rayquaza etc.

Back