• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Next Pokemon Should Get an Evo?

FFX383

Pokemon Master
Years
  • abosal definutly would be really cool and add one more strong dark type to the game. i like how there making an evolved form of sneasal, i love sneasel i have a thing for all other human like pokemon, like magmar and sneasal and elctobuzz. I dont know why there just cool to me.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    You guys are forgetting pokemon like dunsparce yanma and quilfish i betcha half of you even forgot who those pokmeon were:P, yea gold/silver/crystal did a real good job of making a bunch of pokemon with crappy stats and with crappy moves, i think yanma would do real good with a pre-evo like a nymph that could learn water and ground attacks
    Dunsparce, Yanma and Qwilfish can all do some serious damage if you used right. Dunsparce's Serene Grace trait gives it excellent haxing capabilities. 60% para chance with Body Slam, 60% flinch ratio with Headbutt and Rockslide and other awesome stuff.

Yanma makes an awesome Subrever with Speed Boost and Liechi Berry and works wonders in UU and can do some serious damage to OUs before Tyranitar kicks in and ruins its fun. However, Yanma can actually beat Tyranitar if Tyranitar is switched in while Yanma still has more than 1% health remaining.

Ah, yes... we still have Qwilfish to discuss. How dare you insult Qwilfish? >O Sure its stats aren't the greatest, but it works wonders with Flail, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power [GHOST] and Endure (At least against UUs.). Of course a Qwilfish with that set should be holding a Salac Berry. A Qwilfish with Swift Swim and Destiny Bond pwns Kyogre, by the way.

Of course all of them are fairly easy to counter, but they can do surprisingly heavy damage.

I agree that Yanma could use an evolution as it's pretty weak without a Liechi Berry, which is very rare. .__.

Umbreon14

Just another member
    Years
  • I don't think there should be anymore period except for new Pokémon. I wasn't too happy when Weavile was revealed. Sneasal is one of my favorites and it didn't need an evolution. I think it's all about the money now. Some Pokémon are just that: Pokémon. Not everyone needs an evolution too it.

what?

an 815 survivor :P
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    what are you talking about?
    i think sneasel's too cartoony and skinny.

weavile looks awesome.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Such a cool Poke like Sneasel needs an evolution that is more powerful. Pelipper is as strong as Sneasel. Not cool.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • Doodz why r u asking otherz and argueing weather a pokemon needs an evo or prevo i mean the first few ideas were good n all but now it outa control! I dunt think Diamond/Pearl will be bout evos/prevos!

what?

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    wobbuffet is considered ubertistic by pokemon battlers.
    if that thing gets any stronger, GF will get a beating, for sure.

maybe in DP they'll replace wobbuffet's "Shadow Tag" with some other ability?
    they CAN do that for DP. i hope they do...

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2006
    Murkrow, Sableye, Mawile, and Chimecho should have an evolved form. But with Chimecho, it looks like it would be the more interesting of what I listed...

what?

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    there are pokemon designed to be battled, and pokemon designed to be collected.
    That's how pokemon works.
    Not all crappy pokemon should have an evolution.

i'm just saying this because eventually every non-evolving pokemon with low statistics will be named on this thread.

you wanna know which pokemon I want to evolve? Raichu

Last edited:
    Back