• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What non-Kalos legends have you obtained?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Awesome I have not seen any darkrai up for trade at all

you won't either, according to everything I've read, Darkrai was only given out with one of those special gift ribbons meaning it can't be traded on the GTS or in Wonder trade, however, it can be traded with friends (apparently) but that's it

None yet, but I wouldn't know what to offer for a legendary.

Shiny pokemon can get you most legendaries apparently! ;-)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    you won't either, according to everything I've read, Darkrai was only given out with one of those special gift ribbons meaning it can't be traded on the GTS or in Wonder trade, however, it can be traded with friends (apparently) but that's it

Shiny pokemon can get you most legendaries apparently! ;-)

Acctually, Darkrai WAS available witout the gift ribbon (as was most of the events: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Deoxys from Gen III will all have no ribbone; Darkrai caught on new Moon Island, and Shaymin caught in Flower Paradise-both of which were Platinum only and required event items; Manaphy is most commonly given as an egg through one of the ranger games, and once hatched will have no ribbon; Arceus in B/W was available through an event in the Dream World-which meant you could catch it in any ball you wanted; Victini-B/W required an event item but when caught in Liberty Garden will have no ribbon). Meloetta, Genesect, and Keldeo are so far the only event legendaries that have never been available without that ribbon attached.

I have a Darkrai I traded for outside of the GTS(i.e. traded with someon I met on the forum). It had no ribbon, but when I tried to offer it got an error message stating that you can not trade it due to being special. When I tried to trade it to someone asking for a Darkrai on the GTS I got the same message. The Pokemon that are event exclusives just can not be traded for regardless.(However, you can request them on the GTS.... Your request will just never be filled because of this).

As for finding Legendaries on the GTS... Search for one, and see what people are asking for in return. Most people are asking for other legendaries, and if you can snag a few extra of this generations legendaries you can start growing your collection. I know, easier said than done. Some people are offering up X/Y legendaries in exchange for Gen II through Gen V starters though, and other unobtainable Pokemon. I managed to grab a few extras from people asking jsut for Dittos from Friend Safari.(felt bad taking them.... but if it's what they asked for... I can't feel too bad). Most of the best deals get snagged within seconds, so you have to be super quick.

James

Make it double!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    I currently have all of the legendary dogs, a Giratina, and a Rayquaza. Ive been able to aquire pokedex entries for almost all of the legendary's so far except Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus, and Genesect.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2014
    I have Latios, Latias, Suicune, Meloetta, Aceus, Dialga, Lugia and Keldeo.

Back