• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What planet you might like to visit?

What planet you might like to visit?

• Mercury

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Venus

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Mars

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Jupiter

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Saturn

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Uranus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neptune

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • others...

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Well I wanted also to see other planets outside in our solar system, that never been discovered before, who knows?

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I want to visit Mars, but Neptune would be awesome.

Neptune is all water, but with poisons in it that would crush you in the water and in the air. There is a theory that some plants and certain animals could survive there with a resistance toward the pressure and poison. They would most likely live in the water somewhere.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    Knowing the fact that, my chinese name means "sea/ water", I would definitely wanna go and visit Neptune for it's so watery and blue!

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Knowing the fact that, my chinese name means "sea/ water", I would definitely wanna go and visit Neptune for it's so watery and blue!

you're chinese name means "sea/water" hugh. Well mine is beautiful house honey!. Well, Neptune is a great planet.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Since it's just visiting I would visit Venus like it is All Summer in a Day.

Since I like rain, I think it would be interesting to go somewhere where it rains almost eternally, though it would get drawl which is why I only want to visit.

DaVici

DeEmpo
    Years
    I would like to visit Venus: Itis poisonous for us, but maybe not for an other species? They say that there are really beautiful plants on it...

...Would be cool, when I could breathe there...

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Do they have to be in our Solar System? Indeed, must they be real?
    If not, then the Ood Sphere from Doctor Who, or whatever planet Pokemon's set in! Or Mobius from Sonic the Hedgehog!

If so, I'm fine on Earth. I want to explore this beautiful and mysterious planet more ^_^
    xX

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    No planet. I'm not interested in any of them. However, I would like to go see the moon. :3
    Therefore, I chose others. XD

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Pluto. Oh wait, that's not a planet? Well it should be. Pluto is the best.

If I have to choose an actual planet, it'd probably be Jupiter...for all the moons. :D

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I would like to take a one way trip to Uranus, please? XD

No, really. I want to visit Mars if the conditions is right and they actually let me have a space suit.

Instead of kicking me out of the space ship upon arrival.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years

Saturn!! So's I could get my Rainbow Monkey back...

Seriously, I would like to visit Mars. It's the only one that doesn't sound totally lethal to visit.

Back