• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What planet you might like to visit?

What planet you might like to visit?

• Mercury

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Venus

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Mars

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Jupiter

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Saturn

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Uranus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neptune

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • others...

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    None of them! I would freaking die miserably withing a range of 5 seconds!

Candyland is a nicer planet.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I would like to visit uranus XD
    On a serious note, I'd like to visit Neptune because its a pretty blue colour :3 XD
    Yep, because its a pretty blue colour :D

Years
    Forget the other planets, if I could magically visit a place in space and could survive, I'd rather go to the moon. I want to see that view of Earth. Not only that, but I wouldn't be too far from home, either, would be pretty sweet.

Mars would be pretty cool to visit, though. At least I could stand on that one. And... it just sounds cool to visit, okay? XD;;

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Earth is fine by me, but if I had to go, I'd be on the moon, for the same reasons as Sana. Other than that I'd go to Pluto [Though technically not a planet XD]

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Mars seems nice, but the Planet I would really like to visit is Neptune, just because it's blue (Don't ask).
    But I'm fine living in Earth, so I see no point in visiting it, even if I can manage to survive there.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Like, if I wasn't subjected to a death worse than having a heart attack on the rocket to said planet, I'd totally go see Venus, then Neptune and of course, Pluto. I personally don't want to go to Uranus, planet of cow farts.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I like to visit Neptune, 'cause it's cool(not to mention cold), and blue and very windy. But not to land on it 'cause it is made of gas!

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I wouldn't mind visiting a planet outside of our solar system. could you imagine what kinds of things could be on a planet in another solar system?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    To me, there is no reason to visit any of them since you can't survive in the current state of any of them and their names hardly affect my reasons of not visiting. o_o;

Why do people always steal my posts from me?

But yeah, I don't really see anything appealling about any planets apart from earth. Although going to Mars would be interesting to search for life.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Although it'd be nice to visit Venus, you'd have to take in the fact that it's very, very hot (though I don't think it's as hot as Mercury), plus the fact that it has a lot of gases on it (I believe; my astronomy is not as good as my astrology). And I'd rather visit an undiscovered planet that seems similar to our own. It would be fun to be able to discover what a planet with a composition similar to ours is like.

After all, the weather here on Mars isn't as bad as it seems XD

/joking

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I would like to visit other planets that no one has discovered yet becuz i love learning new things (exspecially about the solar system)

Asmo-deus

Psychomancy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Neptune. Taht's the planet where I want to visit. Also, Saturn and Jupiter, because they have nice names. Oh and Pluto, too. (Although, Pluto isn't a planet anymore)

Back