• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon would you be?

M.E.R.255

Merry of all traits ;P
Years
  • If you could choose any Pokémon, what would you be? =D

I'd choose a Fakémon... if I didn't clearly ask what POKéMON you'd be, so... Hmm...
    I love Celebi
    , but I want to hang out and look after her... Hmm... thinking, thinking...

Mewtwo
    ? Negative past, feeling like an outcast (me in RL), and some cool psychic powers! Yeah!... Hmm, wait... even though that's cool, that wouldn't be original by just choosing a cool legendary, right? =O

Okay, thinking again...
    Aggron
    is cool but I'd crush tons of flowers and knock over small trees if I tried playing with Celebi... She'd hate that. >_> Hmm...

Can I really not pick Fakémon? *asks myself and receives a no somehow* DARN! >~<

You know what? I'll be a Machoke
    , yeah! Be big, hunky, handsome, able to climb trees, defend myself with my Fighting-type moves, and be able to protect whatever Pokémon I care about or needs my protection! =D Sure, it's not as cool as Aggron or awesome as Mewtwo, but I'll take it before I go more insane. ^^

By extension I'll help out old ladies with their flower gardens. =P
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

virtualboy2558

Versatile Virty ^u^
    Years
  • I know it might be cliched, but I would pick Pikachu! ^-^
    They're cute, are Electric-type which I love, are colored yellow which I also love, and give great kisses! (Part of their name does mean "kiss", after all =P)

But if I had to go with another option... hmm... I would like to be a female Nidoran.
    Again they're cute and would get lots of pets and attention. ^u^ Although some might get turned off because they're also Poison-type. ^^;

Eevee would also be a great choice.
    They have a handful of evolutions and types to choose from, but also by itself... they're also adorable! ^o^ I seem to favor a lot of cute Pokemon, don't I? '#'

I suppose if I choose one that represents me for my skills, that would be Smeargle.
    They're little artists and quite silly, plus they can learn just about any attack that a Pokemon can throw at it literally. =)

Hope that's a nice range of answers for your topic, Merry! ^#^

M.E.R.255

Merry of all traits ;P
    Years
  • I know it might be cliched, but I would pick Pikachu! ^-^
    They're cute, are Electric-type which I love, are colored yellow which I also love, and give great kisses! (Part of their name does mean "kiss", after all =P)

But if I had to go with another option... hmm... I would like to be a female Nidoran.
    Again they're cute and would get lots of pets and attention. ^u^ Although some might get turned off because they're also Poison-type. ^^;

Eevee would also be a great choice.
    They have a handful of evolutions and types to choose from, but also by itself... they're also adorable! ^o^ I seem to favor a lot of cute Pokemon, don't I? '#'

I suppose if I choose one that represents me for my skills, that would be Smeargle.
    They're little artists and quite silly, plus they can learn just about any attack that a Pokemon can throw at it literally. =)

Hope that's a nice range of answers for your topic, Merry! ^#^

Oh no, I inspired you to write like me! XDDDD I'm glad you're having fun using these smilies =3 Hmm... I may do something later on that will make it way easier to insert Pokémon Gifs here =) Or at least the link shorter. XP

I'm quite proud of you for saying so much, virty! ^^ It's good to see that you're not shying away from the conversation! =D

To everyone else... Thank you for participating! >#< I'm so glad you guys like the topics I make! =D (well, most of them)

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
    Years
  • I'd rather be bipedal than quadruple. I'd figure I go for Riolu, because I like this Pokémon a lot in general and as it fits as a Human-like Pokémon I could come much in handy to do things with humans outside of battling, especially when I bond with one and evolve into Lucario.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • xatu is a powerful and mysterious pokémon and also my favorite so I may just have to go with that. other possibilities include: snorlax, raichu-a, and shaymin.
    if i were being entirely honest with myself however: trubbish.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • I'd rather be bipedal than quadruple. I'd figure I go for Riolu, because I like this Pokémon a lot in general and as it fits as a Human-like Pokémon I could come much in handy to do things with humans outside of battling, especially when I bond with one and evolve into Lucario.

I have to agree with this one here.
    Riolu is the cute little one and Lucario looks cool and it's powerful.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2017
    There are so many good answers for this its hard to choose. Snorlax would be a great choice since you can eat and sleep all day, and you are no pushover when it comes to a fight. Machamp is also a great choice since you are quite intimidating, and you could probably multitask quite easily with four arms. Haunter/Gengar would be great just for the practical jokes you can play on people. I would probably go with Feraligatr though, since its my favorite pokemon,

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • It is not one of my favorite Pokemon, but I know Slowpoke is my spirit (animal) Pokemon. I can't denied it...

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I think my choice here is obvious enough. Because I wanted to share the joy of victory and everything that's good, so I'll be going with Victini c:

UltimateFrosty08

THE DAB MAN
    Years
  • METAGROSS

Face it
    Metagross has impressive power and psychic ability's along with the mind more powerful than a super computer with this combo of brains and brawns I can probably take on Arceus or mewtwo

Meh If id be honest id be Gengar as I always hang in the darkness (#LifeOfAGamer) and love pulling pranks on people.

Fawful_X

Monster-hunting Red Mage
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2018
    Judging by its pokedex entries, I'd say Ninetales :t038: fits the bill fairly well, personality-wise anywho.

Of course, it also does have its downsides when a pokemon is described as being "very vindictive" despite that. I like to feel as if I express it in my own way, but oh well :/

Years
  • If I had a choice, I'd like to be a Slowking. A somwhat intelligent Pokemon that spends most of their days lounging around in the sun- sounds like a pretty good life to me!

Back