• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon would you become?

Years
    100% I'd be a Slowking. Basically being someone that others can turn to when needed, and always remaining calm and collected no matter the situation.

Plus I like to be lazy. A lot.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    I want to be a Mew.

Its pink and oh so innocent and can fly and its a kitten (which makes me feel a sense of nostalgia, i loved cats when i was younger).

I also love that its among the most powerful of pokemon <3 Annnnd it can learn ANY hm/tm.....thats pretty sweet in itself!

And it can use metronome, an transform. It can do a lot of stuff.

.....I admit i wouldn't mind being korrina's lucario all too much either though!!! just. cuz he's so CLOSE to her.....hahahaha honestly lucario isn't so much a 'girly' or 'cute' pokemon, so its not a normal number one choice of mine i guess? though, reading auras could be fun! either way......I LOVE KORRINA <3

Back