• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pok?mon do ya hate the most? [Revived]

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Well, here it is again~
    The Most Hated Pok?mon Thread is baaaack~
    Accordign to the previous thread, the most hated Pok?mon was Zubat, but lets see now~

I hate Totodile and it's evolutions. They're so annoying~
    80% of the people I know who plays G/S/C start with him. Whats so with that? And they're all n00bs and say "Its because Grass isnt very super effective on him"...

Other thing I hate is Regice. Its a "Ballarina Iceberg" in Dragonfree's description, and so on, I'll go with that. And its very ugly too...

Now to the hated, Zubat. How cant ya hate that annoying thing? Yar wandering in a cave, than those things appaer for no actual reason! So annoying...

I hate Swampert. Nothing againat Mudkip or Mashtomp. Swampert is just ugly, and stupid. How could they do that to our neato Marshtomp? Argh...

Now its yar turn~

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Magikarp - He is so freaking retarded.He has no special attacks accept the famous 'Splash'.His only other moves are Flail and tackle which do crap -_-'
    Oddish - Is it just me, or is there a never ending amount of these in Ruby & Sapphire? They`re ugly!

Treecko - Can you spell out 'U-G-L-Y'!

Pikachu - Stupid little freak, always gets all the attention -_-'

Togetic - Sounds like he is a little bug o.O NAME CHANGE!

Snorlax - Pointless on the anime

Blissey - Why does she have More HP than Cloyster?I don`t see Blissey in a shell!

Glalie- You have a cute Snorunt that turn into a big ball of ugly ice O_O

Electrabuzz- I hate how it looks, it`s just plain ugly

Feebas- The fish is cutie, but the name has to change!

Jirachi - It`s a creepy star!

Sceptile - Can you say, UGLIER THAN TREECKO! And weaker too! I mean it is the only Final Stage starter that doesn`t reach 200HP until it gets to lv.100. Swampert has 300+HP by then, and Blaziken has 275HP+!

Unown - Pointless, It is like Alphabet soup, Just go to school :)

Magby - It`s sounds retarded saying magby, sounds like a maggot O_o

Magmar - Awesome lips! NOT!

Zapdos - Wee! It is a sparky sharpy thing O_O

Raikou - It looks creepy!

Sudowoodo- We have Mr.Mime you know? Why do we need you?

Pichu- Noone care about your Anime Shorts!

Psyduck - I`ll give you a headache :) XD!

Rapidash - Looks similar to Ponyta, why we need a resemblance?

Dugtrio - Just a stupid group of Diglett.

Magnemite- A group of Magnemite -_-'

Dodrio - Doduo grows a new head o.O

Elekid - *Plugs into outlet* See why?

Electrode - o.O *Points to Voltorb*

Voltorb - Your a Pokeball with a face!

I hate alot more :), But Im too lazy to list em all -_-'

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I really don't like Shedinja and Ninjask. They are so ugly. They are the ugliest Bug Pokemon ever..ugh.

Yellow

smile
    Years
    Meh. Why hating Pokemon when you can love them all? XD *huggles pokemon*

But to stay on topic, i think the one that i dun like would be dunsparce........o.o

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    -Mewtwo: too strong and over-rated and people claim he's the best Pokemon because he's so deep and has a storyline. Yeah, an unoriginal and sappy backstory.

-Eevee: IT IS EVERYWHERE AND I ONLY HATE IT BECAUSE EVERYONE LIKES IT, SO HA!

-Arcanine: SEE EEVEE

-Snorlax: unfair stats! How can a big turd who sleeps all day get such high special defense and attack?!?!?!

-Blissey: HATE

-Sneasel: I fail to see what is so wonderful about this ugly thing. And it has backwards stats.

-Zangoose: Another I hate just to spite people. SPITE SPITE SPITE!

-Anything small, cute, and probably pink. And weak-looking. Tyrogue is weak, but atleast he looks like he can put up a fight, unlike Ugglybuff.

-Slaking: Unfair stats. Even with truant, it is deadly.

-Miltank: she puts shame to her fellow hoofed kin.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Fun-fun XD
    Spinda~It's a spotted bunny for crying out loud! And when you're trying to find a Skarmory in that same spot, you dun find any because the Spindas are attacking!! And plus, they're horrific.

Jolteon~Nothing against Jolteon!!!, but it'sa big ball of spikes with legs. How odd can you get? o_O;

Igglybuff & Cleffa~They're practically balls o_O

Pikachu~the glorified mousey o-o. All it does is jabber in Pika-talk and electrify people. At least Meowth can talk in English >>

Zubat & Evolutions~Eek. Everybody run. It'sa blood-sucking bat. They're not even 'scary'.

This list'll get bigger xD

Years
    Hmm... I don't realy hate any Pokemon, but I don't like Glalie...
    Anyway if you asked me two day ago I would say that:
    "DRAGONITE THIS UNGLY BAD MAD THING, I AM THE DRAGONITE HATER!"
    But now I have a Dragonite so there's no reason to hate it!

PS: COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 100 POSTS!

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Fishy said:
    Feebas seems to be ugly. I don?t like it at all.
    How can you call such a cute creatue ugly? o.O
    I love Feebas :)
    I just hate it`s crappish name

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    Rapidash is an awesome horse pokemon, why would anbody hate it??

My hate list:
    Deoxys- what the hell, a pokemon virus??
    All the Regis- too machine like, they belong with Digimon

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Hate... such a strong emotion, just as strong as love. Why waste such an emotion on something you dislike? I don't hate any Pok?mon, but I REALLY dislike Gulpin. It keeps poisoning my Pok?mon on a certain game. xD

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Hate's not that strong of an emotion. I find it easier to hate than to love. Like the way I hate the sound of people eating. However, besides the natural love one has for their family members, I don't truly love anything or anybody else. But I hate countless things.

Oh yeah, I hate Kyogre. So... broken.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    I hate......the third evolved pokemon of treeko,muk,zapdos,and mostly ugly pokemon.
    Treeko:creepy

muk:ok smelly nasty and, Super U-G-L-Y

zapdoz:spikey,and sparky but the bad thing, *puts in battery charger* see useless.
    Ok torchic:It's face is torture enough, but the name bleh!

Kygore: It has seeable vains for cyin out loud!

Last edited:

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Hhhmmmm.....hating pokemon....

Well if I had to hate any pokemon, these would be the ones:

zubat, spinda and wingull - they appear to often, other wise there alright

deoxys - he's just strange, Mewtwo would THRASH him!!! and his stats are total wack!!

fortress - STRAAAAAANGE

treeko - *bangs head off table* Can't believe nintendo made a ugly AND creepy starter! (well...I suppose hes not THAT bad...)

Umm....thats about it....and who could hate Mewtwo??? Hes cool!!!!

Raito Absol

~ Peaceful Dreamer ~
    Years
    Nosepass: Just look at it!
    Magikarp: Useless, 'nuff said.
    Luvdisc: Looks deformed and evertime I see it I just feel like stomping it.

Those are the only ones I can think of right now.

Years
    A lot of fire types. I'm SICK of this overrated fire types. Pick something else for once. Same with Dragon types. BE ORIGINAL.

I hate Totodile and it's evolutions. They're so annoying~
    80% of the people I know who plays G/S/C start with him. Whats so with that? And they're all n00bs and say "Its because Grass isnt very super effective on him"...
    Totodile? Don't you mean Cyndaquil? -_-

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    Castrainer, your comment about Swampert makes little sense. Its preevolved forms look just like it... And if Swampert is stupid, Marshtop and Mudkip must be retarted and or braindead *Spike thinks of Patrick from Spongebob Square Pants and then shivers*.

I hate sponge Pokemon. They take little or no damage from what they sponge and have annoying attacks to boot... There unfair together on a team and should be burned to death.

Mewtwo is also on my hate list. All the little kids and simple minded folk love it because of its outragious stats. Its also a Pokemon I can truely say is ugly.

Mew. A cute wannabe Mewtwo thats pretty much the same. Learns any attack and gets rid of any logic.

Celebi. Extremely cheap Pokemon, the way it works ticks me off. Its the most broken leech seeder of all time and should be burned on a stake.

Pikachu. The show makes it seem like its invincible and then takes up all the attention, making other Pokemon unoticed. Then they make bit-offs of it soon after (Pichu, Plusle/Minum) which also suck as much as it does.

Last edited:
    Back