• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pok?mon do ya hate the most? [Revived]

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Espeon and Umbreon XD I hate pkmn that everyone likes. And I really dont see why everyone likes them.

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
    This thread hurts my feelings. o.o;
    Why is the word 'ugly' connected to 'dislike'?

Ah well, -_-;

I dislike the following:

Mudkip and its evolutions: Incredibly weak. -_____-;;; I tried to train but unlike GSC/RBY's water starters' I had a hard time training this weak thing to even level 10!
    Chikorita: It's so tough in the anime. -_-;; Then you find the most HIDEOUS thing on earth. -_-;; Call me weird, but I never found its cuteness, "cute"
    Togepi: Pokemon of the underworld. It looks cute, but inside is a monster that sucks logic out of Misty (anime). ~_~;

That's all from me!~

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Spike Razzor said:
    Castrainer, your comment about Swampert makes little sense. Its preevolved forms look just like it... And if Swampert is stupid, Marshtop and Mudkip must be retarted and or braindead *Spike thinks of Patrick from Spongebob Square Pants and then shivers*.

Nah, nah.
    How could they make cute things like Marshtomp transform into a big swamp rat frog? >_>

Totodile? Don't you mean Cyndaquil? -_-

Nah. Those stupid kids at my school think that Grass isnt very effective in Water...
    And Cyndaquil pwns~ XD

Asher

Years
    Castrainer said:
    Nah, nah.
    How could they make cute things like Marshtomp transform into a big swamp rat frog? >_>

"Why do small creatures become ugly?" Or something like that.
    Law of nature, I guess. -_-; Or Law of subforums, "Pokemon" under Nintendo of Japan..

... o.o;;; Wonder who's most hated?

Years
    Nah. Those stupid kids at my school think that Grass isnt very effective in Water...And Cyndaquil pwns~ XD
    Oh. Around here everyone obsesses over fire types. Especially Charizard. Fire types are so overrated, sheesh...

Mudkip and its evolutions: Incredibly weak. -_____-;;; I tried to train but unlike GSC/RBY's water starters' I had a hard time training this weak thing to even level 10!
    Really? I had an incredibly easy time with it. Especially when it learned Water Gun at... level something. But I thought it was easy to train.

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    I hate magikarp that thing does absoutley nothing at all. I also dislike ditto becuase they can't do anything on their own and just copy others. I also dislike pluse and minun we already pichu do we really need two morw tih different color cheeks and then call them something else.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    tyranitar_dude said:
    Espeon and Umbreon XD I hate pkmn that everyone likes. And I really dont see why everyone likes them.

OMG, let me have your children.

And about Mudkip, I had an easy time with it too. If you have enough ethers, you can beat the whole game using only Mudkip and its evolutions (I find Bide to be helpful in the second rival match). Treecko is the one who's a struggle to train because the only good move its line learns is Leaf Blade, but I don't hate Treecko for it.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I really dispise Roselia =/ Its just another girly weak evolution-less pokemon >>

*dies*

Aaron5367

The Legendary Spriter
    Years
    Aaron hates the following...

I think I hate these.. No wait dislike :-) Hate blinds you, like love dosent allow you to look at the person thing clearly!

Magicarp- I don't like this pok?mon... I mean who would go out and make a pok?mon whos weaker then a trainer? Splash and Takle and FLAIL?...

Charzard- I think this pok?mon he is way to over rated on pok?community and other forms out there!

Raichu- How can a cute pok?mon like Pichu and Pikachu turn into a ugly pok?mon like that?

Missingno- Yeah hes cool n' all but dont you think hes a little over attion given?

Togpi- This pok?mon must of been thought of on a toilet or something I mean god and Egg with a spikey head sticking out of it? A toddler could do better

Feebes- *gasps* UglyUGLYUGLYUGLYHow can this pok?mon evole into something buitiful with a couple of blocks?

I hope I dident hurt anyone remember
    I think I hate these.. No wait dislike :-)

Thanks,
    Aaron

Asher

Years
    Mudkip learns Water Gun at level 10. o.o; Bide at fifteen. =3

Iveechan said:
    And about Mudkip, I had an easy time with it too. If you have enough ethers, you can beat the whole game using only Mudkip and its evolutions (I find Bide to be helpful in the second rival match). Treecko is the one who's a struggle to train because the only good move its line learns is Leaf Blade, but I don't hate Treecko for it.

Strange. =3 I beat mostly everything on sight with my Treeko on both Ruby and Sapphire. ^_^; Actually, Sceptile was the best on my team.
    @_@;; I feel like one of the weird trainers just 'cause I'm the only one who finds it harder than usual to train a Mudkip. @_@;

Years
    Magicarp- I don't like this pok?mon... I mean who would go out and make a pok?mon whos weaker then a trainer? Splash and Takle and FLAIL?...
    Flail can actually be a really good attack. Risky and you might have to sacrifice it but... It can be a good attack.

Oh, I remember when the Pokemon cards came out, and I knocked out a Charizard with a Flailing Magikarp. I still have that Magikarp and that beautiful Charizard. Good days, good days. :D

Strange. =3 I beat mostly everything on sight with my Treeko on both Ruby and Sapphire. ^_^; Actually, Sceptile was the best on my team.
    @_@;; I feel like one of the weird trainers just 'cause I'm the only one who finds it harder than usual to train a Mudkip. @_@;
    I gave up with Treecko before the first gym. The thing annoyed me. -_- Torchic got on my nerves, it was too overrated.

So I got the funny looking blue fish... thing. It rocks. ^_^

Feebes- *gasps* UglyUGLYUGLYUGLYHow can this pok?mon evole into something buitiful with a couple of blocks?
    Haven't you ever heard the story of "The Ugly Duckling"? I feel sorry Feebas. Everyone has to hate it because it's doesn't look good and it's sort of weak.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ummm...

I'd have to say lotad's evolutions. THEY LOOK HORRIBLE!

*Huggles lotad though*

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    The best remedy for that: repel. I hate the high-level common pokemon in Victory road =P

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I hate Tangela (it is so ugly), Zubat, and all of its evolutions, because they always pop out at you when you are trying to get through a cave.

Back