• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pok?mon do ya hate the most? [Revived]

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Ice is, indeed, a VERY used type because of those lots of Dragon going and coming~
    And BTW, Wolf Goddess, just because ya like the Pok?mon they dont, it doesnt means ya have the reason over them~

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Castrainer said:
    Well, here it is again~
    The Most Hated Pok?mon Thread is baaaack~
    Accordign to the previous thread, the most hated Pok?mon was Zubat, but lets see now~

I hate Totodile and it's evolutions. They're so annoying~
    80% of the people I know who plays G/S/C start with him. Whats so with that? And they're all n00bs and say "Its because Grass isnt very super effective on him"...

Other thing I hate is Regice. Its a "Ballarina Iceberg" in Dragonfree's description, and so on, I'll go with that. And its very ugly too...

Now to the hated, Zubat. How cant ya hate that annoying thing? Yar wandering in a cave, than those things appaer for no actual reason! So annoying...

I hate Swampert. Nothing againat Mudkip or Mashtomp. Swampert is just ugly, and stupid. How could they do that to our neato Marshtomp? Argh...

Now its yar turn~
    I agree with the last two >< I love Mudkip and Marshtomp. But they ruined their good chain with Marshtomp. Nevertheless I started with Mudkip ^^;

Zubat and Rattata - see Casty's Zubat reason xD

Caterpie - argh - argh - argh >< You cute but wimpy little bug XD

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Castrainer said:
    Ice is, indeed, a VERY used type because of those lots of Dragon going and coming~
    And BTW, Wolf Goddess, just because ya like the Pok?mon they dont, it doesnt means ya have the reason over them~
    But ice have a LOT of weaknesses!! o_O|||

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    I cant stand zigzagoon, caterpie and all those other pokemon who appear EVERYWHERE all the time. I hate the Regis... they dont even look like pokemon o____O I mean, when I first saw them, i was so disappointed x___X I was like "THOSE are pokemon!?!? And theyre legends?!?!?!?!??!??!" ;-; They dont even look cool >>

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    jynx said:
    But ice have a LOT of weaknesses!! o_O|||

Indeed... Dotn ask me why people use it... Dragons arent so dificult to take down~ xD [Unless its a DDanced Salamence o_O]

Master Chief

(Insert User Title Here)
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 15, 2005
    As a child, i've always hated jynx. They tried to make it human like. But I must admit, they did a good job =)
    but i saw it on tv and i was horrified by
    it.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Castrainer said:
    Indeed... Dotn ask me why people use it... Dragons arent so dificult to take down~ xD [Unless its a DDanced Salamence o_O]
    Because I like it XDD

Re Master Chief:
    TV!? o_O||| I thought Jynx is banned!?

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Tig said:
    Pikachu, not 'cuz of it's looks, but it's 'cuz of what it made as an impression to everyone, now everyone thinks it's childish (well most people)
    TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pikachu is the thing that pulls Pokemon down nowadays. (not when it first came out)

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Well, I don't hate any Pokemon. ^^;; I do, however, dislike a few. >.<;;

OK, I have to say I really don't favor Nosepass very much. <.<;; No offense to it, but what's gonna happen when the poor thing has a cold? o.O;;; I'd be running for cover if I were near one. XD

I have to say I also don't really like Entei. It's cool I guess, but I still can't catch one on Pokemon Colosseum! XD The dumb thing uses earthquake and kills itself. x_X

~Kelsey

RisenWolf

The Dark Umbreon
    Years
    Tentacool: You run into it everytime you go into the water
    Magicarp: I like its evolvation, but its so annoying, all it uses is splash
    Wurples: They suck, they use stringshot, and a weak tackle
    Weedle and Caterpie: See Wurples
    Shiftry: Ugly pokemon, huge nose, tree arms, my god
    Whismur: I just hated the first time i saw it
    Nosepass: A giant nose, uhhgg
    Zubat: Practically the only thing you run into in a cave..*rolls eyes*

I agree with alot of you about who you hate, a shorter list of mine would be all the pokemon i like but oh well

Years
    Luvdisc!!!! It has to be the crappiest pokemon on the earth! What is it a heart with eyes? how is that thing supposed to do anything??

I also hate lileep and cradily. So stupid looking. Same goes for baltoy, spoink, gulpin, swalot, smoochum, jynx, jigglypuff, ect.

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
    I don't like Alakazam, Groudon, Mew, Miltank, and Nosepass. Too wierd/ugly/UU/etc. (IMO)

Other than that, I like the rest.

Years
    Really, most Pok?mon are good for something, and if they evolve into something good, then I usually can't find the heart to hate them. *huggles Flygon muttering, "It's not your fault you had to be born in that form."*
    Ahem, anyways:
    Dunsparce: Even the most useless seeming Pok?mon can have some uniqueness or nice battle element, but Dusparce, I have tried, I am a person who always considers both sides, but what point is there to Dunsparce's existence?!?!?! It's stats suck, it has no good attacks, and ingoring all battle sense and attmpting to figure out a way someone could just like Dunsparce for what it is always leaves me confused.
    Gulpin: Sure, it more unique and complex than Grimer, but it's a copy!!! So what if they improved it, the original's always better!!!!

~Chibi~

Back