• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pok?mon do ya hate the most? [Revived]

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    danielthmaniel said:
    I don't remember it's name but I HATE the 3rd evolution of mudkip. I really like the first 2 but the third on is horrible!
    Swampert? Ya, scares me a bit when I first saw it. :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    You're right! The regis should have played a larger role, or not been included at all v_V

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I hate pikachu, too overated and popular...

Years
    i hate magikarp, goldeen, and seaking (but magikarp and goldeen mostly)... i am afraid of fish in real life, and these fish just creep me out, with their boggly eyes... but i must say i didnt REALLY hate them until i first heard their voices in the show-- *shudder*... even someone imitating them sends shivers up my spine. evil **** fish pokemon.... >.>

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I hate Tenticool, Tenticruel, Wingull, Pelliper cause they annoy you when you are surfing in the games, and any pokemon that uses whirlwind or roar

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    WATER TYPES!

They mess with my team line-up......*Grrr*
    Mostly because my pokemon, for the most part, are either fire, dark, dragon, or steel.

Lord of the Spheal

I'm Sphealtastic
    Years
    I hate Luvdisc... just something creepy about a living heart.

I'm not a big fan of Jynx either... it just looks so... well I better not say

As for Pikachu... I think it's cute... just overused alot!!!

Other than that though, I like pretty much all of the Pokemon...

~Mewtwo_Rules~

Speed Deoxys Rules!
    Years
    OMG Iveechan how can you hate Sneasel! Sure it has bad defense and it has a x4 weakness to fight but I wouldnt be dissing it if I were a Sneasel hater *are u?* like you.

My hated pokemon:

COMPLETELY DISLIKE

Magikarp - it is increbibly weak and takes so (censored) long to evolve it

Aipom - Da** things they r so hard 2 catch and it isn't worth the pressure

Chikorita - I saw anime and it was sooooooo cute... I got it in my silver game and said what the (h e double hockey stick) is this?

Ninjask - too hard and it gets on my nerves (not that I had any) and even my Sneasel had lower speed. How can a freaky bug beetle thing have such a high speed?

Shuckle - ooooooooookay.... a worm in a rock?! I've heard of weak pokemon but Nintendo REALLY went overbaord with this 1!

Disliked

Grimer/Muk - EW! *upchuckes & faints*

Zubat - *Grabs out Anti-Zubat gun* DIE!!!

Dellcatty - Not my type of Pokemon

Koffing/Weezing - Booooooooooooooring!

Abra: T.Port Sux!

Snorunt - Same as Shuckle

Last edited:

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    I hate any pokemon that uses whirlwind or roar

so you hate all legendary dogs?

i hate tentacool and zubat because they annoy you in caves and while surfing, and magikarp while you're fishing

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    Ninjask is extremely fast because of its small compact size, shape and wieght. And who ever heard of a slow ninja...

Tyranitar has a x4 fight weakness, but its liked because it can actually survive an attack. Sneasel, like many other Pokemon (Dugtrio, Breloom etc) can be taken out in one shot by almost any strong attack, even an attack that does regular damage regaurdless of how well trained you claim it is. If I trained another Pokemon just as well it can take out Sneasel.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Aipom. Hands down.

Ugh, jeez. I hate that thing with a passion. It's so... ugly. >_<; It's eyes really scare me since it would always be staring at you... and they seem so expressionless and freaky. The tail is disturbing as well. XD It's like an udder. Blech, I just can't stand the thing, which sucks, since Aipom plushies are the only Pokemon plushies that this anime store I go to sells. xD;

Years
    Probably Zubat,errrr.Don't even get me started on him.He annoys the heck out of me.I hate how when you're in the cave and ever step one appears -.-, it just kills me lol.

Back