• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What pokeball you use to capture Mewtwo!

Elincia

Arisa Gracia: Protagonist
Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2016
    I used one Dusk Ball after weakening it. It was really anti-climatic. :P
    At least Zygarde took 3 Dusk Balls. :)

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
    Years
  • Master Ball. I usually choose Dusk Balls for the more difficult Pokemon, but as its ridiculously hard to catch I'd rather go the easy way rather than waste time.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Premier Ball, at full health, first try. Like a boss.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2014
    Dusk Ball! Too easy to catch him tbh. I miss LeafGreen/FireRed because mewtwo not only took a challenge to get to but was an annoyance once you got to him.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • 9000chainz said:
    Dusk Ball! Too easy to catch him tbh. I miss LeafGreen/FireRed because mewtwo not only took a challenge to get to but was an annoyance once you got to him.
    Too easy? I used my Master Ball on Zygarde, so it took me about 67 Ultra Balls to catch Mewtwo!

Pr3

Years
  • I used 4 Timer balls. I'm saving the masterball for shiny pokemon who know teleport :P.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    My experience with this fella in RB, FrLg or even HgSs was nightmare! So I decided Masterball. :)
    His tactics are more like annoying than challenging in my opinion and personal experience.

Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    In Red, Blue, & FireRed, I went Master Ball on Mewtwo. But in Y, I decided to catch me a Mewtwo normally. I dusk balled him until he stayed in one.

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    was trying dusk balls, but then mewtwo had a fit and kept spamming recover, so i threw a great ball for the hell of it, and caught him. >.<

Typhon

'sup
    Years
  • I caught it in a Master Ball...!
    It has a M on the ball, and Mewtwo has a purple tail so why not? :D

Back