• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon Are You?

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
Years
  • I took a quiz like this on Facebook once (it was limited to Gen1 only) and got Snorlax.

I took this and got...
    Mew. I'd post the link, but I need 3 more posts...

THREE POSTS AND AN EDIT LATER...
    What Pokemon Are You?

I preferred Snorlax...

Last edited:

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • What Pokemon Are You?

Neat, I'm the first Spinda here. I guess it fits me moderately well, but I'd say I'm more of a Ditto. I'm a bit of a pacifist, and for that reason I tend to tweak my personality to better suit the people I'm with. To put it bluntly, I've been called a sponge. :C

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I've taken this test a few times and always get a different Pokemon.
    What Pokemon Are You?

but yeah this one kind of matches me..
    "You have a tendency to act on impulse without thinking first"
    ..now that does sound similar to how I can act sometimes.. >.>

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • I took the quiz and I was surprised that I got Charizard, because my answers didn't match up at all with the description. I tried again, this time randomly choosing answers, and I got Haunter. What's really strange is that, while I initially thought there wasn't a personality that fit me, I noticed that some poeple got Natu and Weavile, and reading their descriptions, both fit me very well.(Though I think I resemble Weavile more.) It's wierd how they never gave me a Weavile despite the fact I answered the questions as honestly as possible.

Last edited:

Inferny

Lord of Pokabu
    Years
  • Can't post links yet, but I got Cubone when answering honestly! And wow, the description matches me good!

Back