• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokemon did you first catch on Pokemon Diamond and Pearl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I caught a Bidoof, and it became a staple in my team throughout most of the game XD

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    I waited till later, and I caught a magikarp. I was sad training it, but the gyardos that emerged made me happy.

devmonster

Kyogre
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I caught a Bidoof, then, a shinx.. so cute.. then starly. Shinx is now Luxray, and Starly, Staraptor.

KodiakBlackout

Espionage Expert
    Years
    i caught bidoof first
    i really didnt want it to be that tho, i hate them
    then i caught starly which is now a lv51 staraptor and shinx, now lv. 67 luxray =D

Chonlel48

'Tallica and computers ftw
    Years
    2 Starly, the first was lvl 2, the second was lvl 5 and I was lazy... got through the game with it and the Piplup Line, a Shinx which was a filler on my "Temporary Team" then a Geodude... called Pieman then HM Slave 1 after I beat the E4

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    My first one was budew, I had already mapped out my team when I started ;) Took forever to find chatot XD

Years
    A geodude.
    I planned not to keep Electric type, so I didn't go with Shinx.
    Geodude was only there for Rock Smash, I never trained it and yet
    when I reach Valor Lakefront, it has two huge hearts.
    Must be because I walked around a lot with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back