• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokemon did you first catch on Pokemon Diamond and Pearl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Shinx was my first one. I kept it in the box after finding better pokemon.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Shinx, I bet. The second one would be Geodude, who I don't use anymore.
    Then, I guess Psyduck and then Shellos and Aipom.

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    Bidoof, just to catch something. I forgot about the whole "oh here's 5 pokeballs to get you started! :D" so I had bought 5 Pokeballs before that and I was angry about my 10 Pokeballs so I just threw 'em :'D

It's currently level 3 'cause I just shoved it in the PC box as soon as I could. I don't think I even bothered to nickname it, and I've been nicknaming everything in Platinum. :<

ISa56

-Soul Silver? HECK YES!
    Years
    It was a Shinx, which I caught on my Pearl. Still can't find my Pearl....>>

highguy1

Chimchar Enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2011
    starly, obviously. (I did a Paul move) I caught two Starlys and released the one with worse stats >:D

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    Starly, because I chose a Piplup on Diamond. Now its a level 58 Staraptor that I don't use ever since I got a Pidgeot.

Years
    I kinda forgot, it was either Starly or Shinx. But now I have Staraptor and Luxray, respectivly, and I can't really tell who was caught first...

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    It was a Starly. And guess what? It was Naive, but I kept it with no regrets. Fastest Pokemon I remember having.

of course, Starly was closely followed by Shinx, who still owns as a Luxray. (And I think he was Naive, too...)

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Bidoof.

Sigh... Back when I was stupid and new to the DPPt empire...
    It has remained my HM Slave for years until I got another HM Slave - Bibarel.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back