• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What pokemon did you use your master ball on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I haven't used my Master Ball yet. I caught Reshiram with an Ultra Ball and Tornadus with a Quick Ball. I think I'll use it on Kyurem or just save it.

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
    Years
    Caught Tornadus w/ a quick ball (after catching a Golbat w/Mean Look and bringing its health down to red), caught Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, and Volcarona w/ Ultra Balls and Quick Balls, used the Masetr Ball on Kyurem. However, in Volt White I still have my master ball. Caught Kyurem with an Ultra Ball.

I MIGHT use it on Metang in VW weird as that sounds. Metang have a horrible catch rate and I remember wasting a lot of time and ultra balls trying to get it in normal Black version. I still don't have one actually. I ended up killing it by accident.

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
    Years
    I played Black, caught Reshiram with an ultra ball.
    I traded my Pokémon to a friend, Reshiram holding the masterball, and restarted Black.
    I caught Reshiram with a Pokéball on the first try. My friend traded back my Pokémon. I caught Kyurem with a dusk ball. I have two masterballs and nothing worth capturing with them so far.
    I'm playing White. I think I'll try to catch Zekrom with a premier ball. I love those things almost as much as I love timer balls. <3 (•)

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I am saving my Master Ball for when I encounter a shiny :D like a shiny Legendary that is. I don't see the point of using it on anything other than that.

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    After reading some posts I might save it because sometimes I forget to get pokeballs, and that would be my luck to encounter a shiny. So I might just save it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I used one of my masterballs on Thundurus, another on Tornadus on Black anddd that leaves me with one masterball on White which was achieved by trading with 50 people and getting the second masterball.

Years
    I used it on Zekrom. I wanted to make sure I got one with at least adequate IVs and nature, and since I HAD to catch it, I didn't feel like wasting time for something inadequate. (Luckily I got Adamant 31 Attack IV on the second/third attempt.)

geeklord98765

geeklord98765
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    I wasted my master ball on kyurem......and I dont even use him!!....
    He's just a good for nothing chicken head.....

Serrah

→ Kaori's Alt
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    I have yet to use my Masterball. I usually don't anyway, since all the Pokémon within the game are easily obtainable to me. Though if there is ever a need for me to use it, is when I'd be glad I saved it. n_n;

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I haven't used it. I mamaged to catch Thundurus with a Quick Ball after repeatedly encountering it and using False Swipe and putting it to sleep.

I'm saving my Master Ball for an emergency - like a shiny that can Roar/Whirlwind/Explode or something like that.

ichuesther

The girl with the Charizard.
    Years
    I'm not much of a legendary pokemon catcher (?) so I just caught my Zekrom with my master ball -______-

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I didn't use my Master Ball. I'll save it for now, but I already caught all the legendary Pokemon in Unova without the Master Ball (excluding the event ones).

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    I haven't used it yet, but I'm planning on using it to make RNG'ing Thundurus faster.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I used it on Kureym as it was over the level of all my other pokemon and has a catch rate of 3.

smithtism

Blank
    Years
    I used my first Master Ball on Tornadus, cuz really, who enjoys wasting one Pokeball after another on someone who will just run away on the first turn. I got the second in-game Master Ball, but I'm gonna save it for a shiny.

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    First one on Thundurus because I hate roamers, second on Landorus because I'd already caught all the other legends by then and thought why not?

~Pkmn Trainer Green

Always a step ahead of Red
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I accidentally used it on Kyurem. I ran out of ultra balls and it automatically shifted my master ball to the front and I blindly used.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I have yet to use my Masterball. I don't think I will ever use it since I've caught nearly every legendary possible in my game at this point.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back