• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What pokemon did you use your master ball on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Volcarona I was being dumbstruck and did it on accident,meh I didn't want to waste to much pokeballs so I thought it would be good to throw the ball.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Volcarona I was being dumbstruck and did it on accident,meh I didn't want to waste to much pokeballs so I thought it would be good to throw the ball.

LOL man why would ya use it on volcarona? I havent used it yet, i makin sure i catch that shiny pokemon that jumps out at me. Its MY destiny.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I was so tempted to use it on Thundurus because it took me FOREVER to catch it (hours and hours D:) but in the end I managed to catch it in a Quick Ball or something. Thus I haven't used my Master Ball. I tend to horde them anyway--I've only ever used one in my entire Pokemon career. XD;

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • I was gutted to find out that I can't transfer items from older gens... :( But I'm not planning to use it on anything unless emergency befalls.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Gonna use it if I finally get my shiny Cobalion if there are to many turns.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I used mine on Landorus. It was just too strong and it kept using Fissure.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I used mine on Tornadus. I hate trying to track down the roamers. :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2013
    I use my masterball on roaming legendaries. god knows how frustrating it is to just get that mean look to work

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • My Master Ball is my trphy. no throwing it on wild Pokeon ! :L I caught all my legends in Ultra/Dusk Balls and my Cobalion is in a quick ball. :D But I got lucky with that, really...

shamshel

The Quickening
    Years
  • I used mine on thunderus since I usually can't be bother trying to catch roamers without the master ball

Years
  • Zekrom. I just wanted to catch it as fast as possible so I could continue with the final bosses. Besides, I don't see myself catching any of the roaming Legendaries any time soon, anyway.

Years
  • I don't think the roaming Thundurus/Tornadus are that bad as Entei and Raikou in HeartGold/SoulSilver (or past versions). I enountered my Thundurus and used Strength on it, so it went to red health. It fled, but I just walked in the house and walked back our and it was raining outside. I encountered it immediately and used a quick ball on it. Caught it. It took no more than five minutes, lol.

Wouldn't suggest using a Masterball on Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, nor the genies. I haven't gotten Zekrom yet, but everyone says not to, so I probably won't. I'll save it for a shiny or maybe Kyurem if I just don't care anymore. Maybe I can offer it to someone for something valuable.

Years
  • ive played pokemon for over 10 years...i have never used my masterball, because I was saving it for a shiny pokemon...and in 10 years i havnt seen one shiny pokemon -.-

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    I used my master ball on Zekrom and I used a dusk ball on Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion and I also used a quick ball on Thundurus .

darr123

Expert trainer
    Years
  • I think you auto catch Zekrom with one ball, could be wrong though.

Anyway have not used mine yet in White and I've caught all the Legends, did'nt in Platnium either I had saved it for Arceus, then I realized I missed the azure flut event :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back