• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What pokemon did you use your master ball on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
Years

• You should have made an exception in that case, because Reshiram and Zekrom have a catch rate of 45. That's the same as Deino. Volcarona is 3 times harder to catch with a catch rate of 15, and he's not even legendary.

He is kind of a legendary though it would be nice to see a evolevable real legendary.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    since I'm a lazybutt person. I used it on my first legendary encounter: Reshiram B]

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
  • I used Reshiram for the Master Ball.

Bluemoon

Bluemoon
    Years
  • Ummmm.... Cryogonal... funny and lame huh?
    Well I dont have any more pokeballs left when I was randomly roaming around the mountain and just totally found him with me not having any pokeballs so I just used the master ball...
    But I have to say I did not regret doing that since all the other legendary pokemon was extremely easy to capture!!!

KingInfernape

beginner PkMn Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2013
    I haven`t used mine yet and im not going to because i allready caught all the legendarys

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • I didn't use it, i still have it on me. lol, i caught all the legendaries that you can get without events with ultra balls, lol. And i still have a lot.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2013
    I caught Zekrom with an ultraball after ONE single Earthquake, the Musketeers with two ultras and a dusk and Thundurus with a Luxury Ball (figure that one out :/) so I might use it on Kyurem though I will if I absolutely have to.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    I most likely will never use my Master Ball in my copy of White. I have all of the legends, and the only ones I would consider using it on (Landorus and Kyurem) are happily in a Repeat Ball (without the repeat part) and Heal Ball, respectively.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • I used it on Zekrom.
    I couldn't be bothered trying to catch it when it was low on health, so just a master ball did fine.

vinylscratchp0n3

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Years
  • I'm never using my Master ball, I've already caught all the legendaries in Pokeballs or Ultra balls. Unless I find a shiny that knows a move that will get out of the battle. But I've never found a shiny, so I don't see that happening.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • without reading Serebii.net's Black and White Pokedex not knowing that Zekrom and Reshiram has a capture rate of 45 which making them easy to capture, I used my Master ball on Zekrom....yay me -.-"

:t354:TG

Brendan859

Hoenn Champion
    Years
  • Just used it on Zekrom.Caught Thundurus with a Quickball and the others with Ultraballs,Greatballs and Duskballs

shinyabsol1

Pokemon DarkJasper!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2022
    I have not used it. I always save the masterball for "emergency" situations (e.g. a shiny that can escape somehow).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back