• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What pokemon did you use your master ball on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
Years
  • I reckon' once I had 6 masterballs(2 from RE,2 from DPt ,1 from HG and one from White) I used them to catch legends.But whenever I'm not Ball-Hoarding I use on an HMSlave I need,strange of mine,ain't it?

Buttered Coat

I AM BUT A COAT.
    Years
  • I haven't used mine yet, and I don't think I will unless I come across a pokemon that I really want. I caught Zekrom I think on my first or second try, and though I heard Kyurem was incredibly hard to catch, I caught it on my second try. I caught 2 of the musketeers (accidentally knocked out the first one without saving before ^-^") with ultra balls. I doubt I'll catch Thundurus or the others because I really don't like them. So I don't think I'll be using my master ball any time soon

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    My Master Ball is still in my Bag waiting to be used xD
    I usually don't use it because any Pokemon can be caught with other PokeBalls, and I like to save it just in case I find something rare. It will probably be used on a random encounter shiny.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • I didn't use mine~ o3o Woot!~ I caught Zekrom with a quick ball, Ulgamoth with a timer ball, that weird looking roaming legendary with a quick ball and Kyruem with an Ultra ball. c:

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
    Years
  • I used my Master Ball on Zekrom, but it didn't really matter, 'cuz the other legendaries were easy to catch.

Watch that backfire on me.

N16

Expert Trainer
    Years
  • I still have my 2 master balls from the game, the one from Juniper and the one in Castelia. I don't plan on using them anytime soon :/

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    Used mine on Zekrom, only because I was having memories of Rayquaza from RSE and I was unaware that apparently legendaries are easier to catch this generation. x]

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2011
    I was trying to catch Kyurem, today actually, and I threw like 10 ultra balls and it had 1 HP, so I clicked, last used item and said to myself, "If this doesn't work, I'm going to use my masterball. Screw Thundurus." I looked away and clicked and I looked back and it was at the nickname screen. LOL

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    I haven't used it yet. I'll probbaly use it on Volcarona.

Years
  • i saved my master ball and caught dialga. so far so good - dialga is a great dragon pokemon. im an old-school pokemon player so im not quite used to the new legendary pokemon but im getting there.

Years
  • I haven't used either of mine yet (I own Black and White), and I don't plan to. I exclusively catch pokemon with regular Pokeballs. I would sell it, but I can't. :<

Oranje

Go Arsenal
    Years
  • I have like 8 masterballs saved up from all my games. I always trade them in the current game I'm playing. However, I feel like no pokemon is hard enough to catch that a masterball is necessary.

sharpedofile

Basculin are Masculin
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2011
    I used mine on the roaming legendary in black, because I'm too lazy to try to catch it with a few hundred ultra balls.

dante1w

Banned
    Years
  • i still haven't used it, and probably won't ever. I have all the legendary pokemon you can catch in the game without events, and i cought them all with ultra balls. :P I never really found the master ball useful, and it made no sense to throw away any possible challenge but just catching a legendary pokemon with no struggle at all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back