• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What pokemon did you use your master ball on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I had to use mine on Virizion because it refused to stay in my timer balls.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2012
    I used mine on a Metagross, for obvious reasons. Stupid thing's too hard to catch.

Years
  • I've beaten the game and caught all the legendaries that I can (I believe). that master ball is only going to be used on a shiny, if by some freak occurence, all my other pokeballs (and variants) fail. then again, catching a shiny in a masterball isn't a good Idea, especially if youre trying to trade(they'll think you're cheating).

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Nothing yet. Only 2 available this gen. Not about to waste it on something that's not rare like a shiny.

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
  • Haven't used mine yet
    the catch rates in these games are a tad silly, it took me at least half the time to catch most of the legendaries in this game
    If I use it, it will be on those annoying roaming pokemon, gee I dislike them

dnomyar27

Beginning VulpixEevee Lover
    Years
  • I did exactly the same, actually. It was the last Pokémon I had to catch, and I still had my Master Ball, so I thought "why not?" :D
    Yes, i used it on Landorus because it is the last, anyway, im lucky and i catch a lot of pokemon without it, give a tip? buy a lot of quick balls, its the best, not really, just to catch faster

Milk

ガットミルク
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    I still have mine D8. Nothing worth using it on.

Years
  • Made some random pokemon in my box hold mine, didn't have any use for it since all of the legendary catching went so smoothly.

Jay-Kunn

Lawfully Evil
    Years
  • I have yet to use it, really. And I don't need to, as I've caught all of the Pokemon xD

So... I guess I'll go use mine on a Lilipup for the lulz.

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
    Years
  • Kyurem That frozen chicken is one hard bugger to catch with a timer ball.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back